Chapter 33

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Mr. Li actually hurts you very much (1000 words)

Chapter 33

This night, Li Yin slept very uncomfortably.
Even in the dream could not be comforted, she was aggrieved and uncomfortable, sad to snort.
I was sleepy and woke up early in the morning, and my head began to hurt.
Rubbing his forehead and sitting up, Li Yin recalled last night's dream in a daze, his eyes were round and his brain jumped suddenly.
Usually use other people's bodies and Xiaoshu sauce to brew, how can you be so bold and proactive in your dreams.
The touch in the dream made her feel very realistic, and it seemed that after waking up, she could clearly recall the feeling of kissing him.
Soft and delicious...
Li Yin's face burned badly, she wailed, felt that she was a little finished, buried her head in the quilt, and stood still.
After a moment, he calmed down and finally threw the messy thoughts out of his head.
After washing and walking out of the bedroom, she was completely relieved to make sure that there was no Xiao Uncle in the entire house, nor any trace of his return last night.
Fortunately, it's just a dream.
But no matter how you think about it – it can only be a dream. A person with a personality like Xiao Shu doesn't have time to see her even in his spare time, let alone in the middle of the night.
More importantly, how could he... Standing still and letting her kiss?
Remembering the details in the dream, Li Yin's ear roots faintly had a tendency to burn red again.
At breakfast, she saw the housekeeper walking in with a bottle in his hand, and when she was curious, she looked at it twice.
The butler greeted her with a smile and raised the things in his hand.
It was a bottle of shower gel, a brand that Li Yin used often, but this bottle was brand new and unopened.
Probably seeing the doubt in her eyes, he explained: "Mr. Li seems to be interested in this shower gel, he will return to this side soon, I thought to myself to simply prepare a bottle in advance and put it in his house."
Li Yin subconsciously: "Is Xiao Shu back?" The
housekeeper was stunned for a moment, and quickly shook his head: "How can it be so fast, it will take two days..."
"Oh..."
Li Yin nodded, there was no reaction on his face, but he quietly sighed with relief in his heart.
What was she just thinking...
Hanging his head, he continued to eat the breakfast on the plate, and after eating two bites, he suddenly felt that something did not seem to be quite right.
She raised her eyelashes, only to find that the butler had not left, and was looking at her with a warring expression.
Li Yin: "? The
housekeeper swallowed his spit, moved his lips again, hesitated again and again, and finally spoke with a death-like expression: "I, I told you the truth... In fact, Mr. Li is this person, he just can't let go of his body, but he hurts you very much..."
Li Yin: "...??
How could she not understand what he was saying.
He closed his eyes and sighed: "President Li came back last night, he got off the plane in the early morning, and he didn't have time to eat, so he came back to see you first." But before he left in the morning, he specially told me not to tell you that he had been here. The
housekeeper's face was full of entanglement: "I don't really understand, what is there to hide, uncle and nephew, just meet generously."