Chapter 40

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Uncle's Kiss (2000 words)

Chapter 40 

The other end of the cell phone was quiet for a long time. In the darkness, Li Yin could clearly hear the man's breathing.
Then she heard his voice ringing: "Not afraid?
She was stunned, subconsciously opened her mouth, and stammered and asked, "Ah... Afraid of what?
"Me."
"..."
His voice was obviously low and calm, but she felt as if she had heard some emotions that were difficult to describe in words.
It seems to be mixed with so much... Complaints that are shallow enough not to be discovered.
It is also a little, so faint that it does not want to be heard.
The whole world became peaceful and quiet.
It may be because the way of chatting without having to face each other and only listening to the voice gave her the courage to say whatever her mouth thought of.
"Ahhhh
"Hmm." He replied, "It's obvious.
In her head, the picture of the evening suddenly appeared.
Seeing him in the back of the car, she was so frightened that she closed the door on the spot. So, did Xiao Shu think she was afraid of him, so he proposed to let her bring another friend?
Li Yin herself did not notice that in this silent darkness, the corners of her mouth rose uncontrollably.
"Compared to being afraid." She whispered, "I still want to stay with you more." When
the words came out, his face burned a little. Her heart was pounding, and she suddenly wanted to bite her tongue.
Wouldn't what she just said be too ambiguous? Will Xiao Shu think too much?
After thinking and thinking, she added in a very light and light voice: "After all, you are my little uncle."
Three
days later, Li Yin learned what it meant that the plan could not keep up with the changes.
Her own parents returned to China, and the main reason for returning to China was to bring a student to sketch, play by the way, and leave in a few weeks. did not greet Li Yin in advance, supposedly to surprise her.
When she learned that Li Yin was going out to play during the summer vacation and was still with her uncle, the unreliable parents smiled brightly and enthusiastically said that they could travel together in a team.
It is rare for parents to come back once, saying that they don't want them, it's impossible.
So in the end, the two-person company became a five-person company, and the destination was changed from foreign to domestic.
During this entire tour, whether it is Xiao Uncle, who has always been abnormal, or Li Yin, who has always been normal, it is very normal.
What is abnormal is Li Yin's parents, although it is strange to say so, but Li Yin gradually realized that they seemed to be very happy to see her and her little uncle alone with each other.
The whole family played together for three days, and from the fourth day, on the grounds that "parents were busy painting and had no time to play", they were dragged out alone and asked them not to come back until night.
Beautiful name, cultivate uncle-nephew feelings.
Among them, her mother is the most, and as for her father, he is an "accomplice" who obeys his wife's opinions unprincipledly.
In fact, Li Yin could feel that since that call, the relationship between her and Xiao Shu had changed qualitatively.
What the specific difference is, she can't tell.
Maybe she wasn't as afraid of him as she used to be, maybe he wasn't as cold to her as before.
During the day, he took her around the well-known nearby attractions. The two did not communicate much, and there was always a short distance on the road, but there was an inexplicable tacit understanding.
That seemed good, she thought.
In the evening, everyone who should have played nearby has been played, everything that should have been seen has been seen, and it is time to go home.
She sat in the passenger seat and turned to look out of the car.
The city was even more beautiful than she had imagined. The road ahead winds and winds, and in the evening, the sunset dyes the distant mountain clouds purple red, and the farmhouses built on the mountain loom in this ethereal wonderland.
After watching for a while, a man's voice suddenly came from beside him.
"Going to the movies?"
——
So, Li Yin followed him into the theater in confusion.
It may be because the timing is not right, and there are no good films released recently. They can only pick out a few of the low-scoring films that are slightly less valuable.
Even so, it is still difficult to see that Li Yifeng's mind wanders.
is a rotten romance film, the whole process revolves around misunderstanding, separation, reunion, and misunderstanding. Actor and actress fight almost every ten minutes, tears ripple together every fifteen minutes.
Compared with watching a movie, it seems that Xiao Shu's sense of existence is higher. Even if his eyes were fixed on the screen of the theater, all the attention in his body was on the man next to him.
Xiao Shu and the rotten love dog blood film, it doesn't sound compatible at all.
Is he watching the movie seriously, or is he in a daze? Or are you thinking about things at work?
When she was bored, Li Yin began to think cranky, thinking about it, her courage grew a little, and she tentatively turned her eyes to the right side, wanting to see what he was doing.
However, it failed, and nothing was seen.
She exhaled softly, leaned back, and leaned back in the back of the chair. The theater is dark, there are no lights, even if you are bored and do a little action, you should not be discovered.
Thinking so, her boldness grew a lot, and she quietly and sneakily turned her head.
Xiao Shu's gaze fell on the screen in front of him, his expression was cold but focused, and he didn't notice her small movements at all.
She looked at it boldly for a moment, and her attention was slowly attracted by his delicate side face. However, she is purely bored, and with an ornamental attitude, it is like seeing a pot of gorgeous flowers on the side of the road and can't help but stop.
In her opinion, this movie, except for the actor's appearance, there is nothing else that can be obtained. But in the contrast of Xiao Shu, the handsome actor also had to become a gray passerby B.
Instead of watching a movie, it's better to watch Xiao Uncle.
As if killing time, she stared for a moment before she was ready to retract her gaze. Unexpectedly, before she made a move, the man who had been watching the movie seriously suddenly turned his eyes and looked at her.
She was frightened, and just as she tried to turn her head to avoid it, her forearm on the armrest was lightly buckled.
Li Yin's whole person froze.
It wasn't until she felt the heat in him that she realized how close the two were.
Seem...... Still closer.
His face was close at hand, her gaze moving wildly, pausing slightly when it fell to the base of his ear.
A question popped up in his head, Xiao Shu's ears seemed to be a little red? Is it too hot?
"Ayin." The man's voice was light and hoarse, as if with a helpless sigh, "Why do you keep looking at me."
She froze, not knowing how to answer him.
I only knew that the breathing sound of the man in front of him seemed to become heavier than just now. It was the same as what she heard through her phone that night.
The difference was that he was right next to her at the moment.
She didn't answer, and the man breathed lightly for a moment.
Immediately afterwards, the chin was gently buckled. A cold, soft, somewhat sweet, seemingly tentative kiss landed on her lips.