Chapter 57

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

May I? (1200 words)

Chapter 57 

In the early morning, the curtains were not completely closed, and a subtle light leaked through the gaps.
The legs are faintly sour, and there is still a tingling feeling of being thrust by a giant object in the cave.
Lying in the bed, thinking back to last night's events, Li Yin's cheeks were red, and she couldn't help but cover her face with her hands.
At that time, her head was in a state of confusion, and she couldn't remember the detailed process, only knowing that she couldn't sleep in the middle of the night, and got into Xiao Shu's bed to actively ask for pleasure.
She felt as if something was wrong with her body.
Since she did it with Xiao Shu the day before yesterday, she probably should, she contracted something called sex addiction, in fact, she knew that she had a strong desire before this, but those times were not intolerable,
and a few DIY hands passed. But last night, she seemed to have completely become a slave to lust, and her body was not dominated by her brain at all.
When I woke up, I felt ridiculous. But when I pressed on Xiao Shu's body up and down last night, my IQ was zero throughout the process, and I didn't feel shy and ashamed, I only felt satisfied and happy...
Fortunately, after waking up, Xiao Shu did not mention last night's incident to her.
But soon, Li Yin had to face another problem - Xiao Shu's work was indeed very busy. He has just returned to China, and he has endless work almost every day.
For example, this afternoon he will be on a business trip to City X and will not be back for nearly a week.
Hearing this news, Li Yin's whole person was stunned.
But in front of Xiao Shu, she has never dared to say too much - at least when her brain is awake.
Therefore, she lowered her eyes, carefully hid her unhappy emotions, and nodded: "I'll wait for you to come back."
The man glanced at her and sighed softly: "I'll try to come back as soon as possible."
She scowled: "Good." The
man was silent for a while: "I'll pick you up in the afternoon."
She was puzzled: "Aren't you in a hurry to go?"
"No hurry, accompany you to dinner first."
The girl seemed to be easily satisfied, and a smile appeared on her tender little face, and her eyes curved: "Okay, then I'll go to class first." The
seats in the cram school are not fixed, and Li Yin came early or late on this day, and most of the people in the classroom were seated, and only some seats were still empty.
Fortunately, the position where she sat yesterday was not a treasure of feng shui, and there were still two empty seats, so she sat down with Song Yeye.
It was still yesterday's sitting method, but this day she was sitting further to the right, there was only one seat on the right-hand side, and there was a tall and thin boy, no longer the "student bastard" who sat here yesterday.
Class was about to start in less than two minutes, Li Yin put her schoolbag on the seat, and went to the toilet with Song Yeye.
Back in the classroom, I just entered the door and saw a person standing by the aisle where I spoke.
"This is my place." The boy's voice was not loud, and he sounded fierce, "You have to give me back the place."
She took a closer look and found that it was the "student bastard" yesterday.
The boy looks very good-looking, the school uniform is loose and crumbling, and his face is red and white, and he looks a little showy, but his temperament is not only not showy. There were also some domineering, their brows wrinkled, not like they had come to class, but like they had come to participate in sanda.
He was talking at the same table as Li Yin's thin tall.
The thin and tall table seemed to be a little stunned, and he didn't want to show it in front of so many people, so he only whispered: "This, this seat doesn't have your name written on it..."
Teenager: "I take my seat."
"Huh? What is a seat.
"It's like recognizing a bed." He explained impatiently, "I can't sleep after changing seats." There
were too many people in the right aisle, Li Yin detoured to enter from the left, and just halfway through, she found that the young man's gaze fell on her.
The two looked at each other, the young man's expression froze, his lips moved, he subconsciously took half a step back, and the breath of debt collection on his body suddenly disappeared without a trace.
He quickly looked away, and when he looked down at the tall thin boy, his tone suddenly became restrained and cramped: "Is it okay?"