Chapter 43

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Xiao Shu asked her, is it comfortable? H (2800 words)

Chapter 43 

The body seemed to have been thrown into the furnace, so hot that she was about to melt, and she couldn't lift her strength from all over her body, and her lower
body seemed to be bitten by thousands of tiny insects, itchy and uncomfortable.
I don't know how long it took, she felt her body light, as if she was being hugged horizontally.
The man's body had a cold and pleasant smell, and there was a slight cool dampness, I don't know if it was rain.
Like a traveler walking in the desert and finally meeting Ganlin, the thirsty skin is slowly rubbed against the cold and hard suit jacket, and the desire is relieved.
Without thinking, Li Yin climbed more parts of his body.
"Ayin!"
The man's voice was slightly hoarse and sounded a little embarrassed.
Song Yeye was out of state from beginning to end, and she intuited that something was wrong with her friend's state at this time, but she didn't know what was wrong.
Before she could react, she saw the man who could be called the reincarnation of the printing machine and picked Li Yin up from the sofa.
She could swear she never thought that this man could have such a soft moment... It should be said that it is not soft, at the very least, the expression is still cold, but when holding Liyin, the movement is gentle as if he is holding a newborn baby.
As if a little heavier, it would crush her fragile body.
Then she saw Li Yin in a daze, becoming a child looking for milk from his mother, and his soft and boneless body rubbed around his little uncle.
Her little uncle's brows furrowed and wrinkled, his pupils were dark, and he couldn't see what he was thinking.
Song Yeye still wanted to look at it again, but he couldn't look at anything, Li Yin's body was completely wrapped by him in a black coat, wrapped tightly and airtight.
The man left with Li Yin in his arms.
Gu Xizhen hadn't left yet, staring at the direction where the two people left, not knowing what she was thinking.
After a while, she finally heard the teenager ask, "... Is that her uncle?
Song Yeye nodded blankly: "Huh? That's right.
"Related?"
Song Yeye continued to nod: "Otherwise."
Gu Xizhen finally retracted her gaze and seemed relieved: "That's good."
Song Yeye: "...?" What
happened later is a bit mysterious.
As soon as Li Yin was taken away, the group of bodyguards standing outside poured in, and at the head of the line was a man who looked like an assistant.
They asked, and Song Yeye and Gu Xizhen answered.
Not long after, the person in charge of KTV ran out in sincere fear, checked the monitoring, sealed the door, and investigated one by one.
Song Yeye listened for a long time, and finally understood. They suspect that Li Yin was drugged at KTV and are now investigating the truth.
She remembered what had just happened, and after realizing it, she only had fear in her mind...
"What the hell is such a shameless guy! Oh my God, this is too perverted! ——

The little girl has not been very honest since she got into the car, her body is like a slippery little fish, rubbing around, and from time to time she has to make a few soft hums.
This kind of her is completely different from her when she was awake. Although it is still incredibly beautiful, there is something different in that beauty.
Like a cream, sweet and soft.
God may have imagined this possibility in advance when He created her—and when she was pleading, I am afraid that no one in the world would refuse her request.
Of course, this should not include her uncle.
The heart may be made of stone, and the man never let her get her wish, holding her two hands, staring at her with heavy eyes, only breathing became rapid little by little.
Unable to be comforted for a long time, the girl was so aggrieved that she seemed to cry, she made a helpless cry like a milk cat, her beautiful eyes were half-open, faintly shining with water, even the tip of her nose was red, looking very pitiful.
Nearby, the car was parked next to a house closest to his KTV.
As soon as he stopped, the man picked the girl up horizontally.
Swipe your card and enter the elevator.
The lights in the elevator are orange, and with the girl's unconscious crying, it sounds a little ambiguous.
——
Li Yin felt like she was really going to cry. She was so uncomfortable, her body was so hot that it seemed to be about to explode, and the man who held her was very puzzled, and did not touch her from beginning to end.
She couldn't get relief for half a day, so she had to find a way on her own.
His chest was placed against his chest through a wide tunic. As if grasping a life-saving straw, she took the initiative to rub his body with the nipple tip.
The friction brought a little pleasure, and Beibud's feeling of emptiness finally eased.
"Hmm..." she let out a small moan, wrapped her arms around his waist and abdomen, subconsciously forced, "It's so comfortable..." The
hand was grabbed again, tucked back into the coat and wrapped again.
The man never spoke, and the only thing she could hear was his suppressed gasp.
"Ding" the elevator to reach the floor.
She was finally ushered into the room, the door closed behind her, and the warm light came on.
The body sank into the soft bed, and the wrapped coat was finally thrown away.
"It's so uncomfortable..."
The girl tossed and turned on the bed, her fair calves rubbing against the clean bedding. In the tumble room, your clothes will be messy.
In the summer, she was already thin, the straps of the slip dress were faded to one side, and most of her fair breasts were exposed. The skirt also straightened the thighs, faintly leaking spring light.
"Whew... I want..." she cried, climbing his body to her feet limply, rubbing his body uncontrollably.
The lower body is still uncomfortable.
Li Yin's head was dizzy, and he didn't think of anything, so he found the man's hand and shoved it into the center of his leg.
"Knead me for me... It's so uncomfortable... I'm so uncomfortable..."
She actively rubbed his thumb with her lower body.
Through the panties, the girl's private parts were soft and tender, like a piece of tofu, and there was a clean and fragrant smell.
"Ayin..." The man's fingers stiffened, and his voice sounded extremely embarrassed.
She shook her head indiscriminately, her face buried in his chest rubbing back and forth: "I want... Can you help me..."
The other party did not take the initiative, only she moved, and in this case, there was a pair of underwear, which was tantamount to holding a salary to put out the fire for her at the moment, and after moving for a while, she couldn't help but stop the itching, but it was more uncomfortable.
"Uh-huh..." The
man's voice was extremely hoarse: "Do you know who I am?
Li Yin raised her head, looked at him through wet teary eyes, glanced at his side face, and her voice softened into a pool of honey: "Little uncle... Help me..."
The man's body paused slightly, his breathing stopped sharply for a moment, and then finally he moved.
Her body was suddenly put down on the bed by him, and the hem of the slip dress was also turned over to the upper body.
In a daze, Li Yin looked down and saw the man who had always been dignified and proud.
He was between her legs, his head hanging down, his eyes deep, but his expression was more serious than ever...
Then, from her line of sight, all she could see was the top of his beautiful black hair and his thick eyelashes that drooped down.
Wait a minute...... What is he going to do...
It's so dirty there...
She hasn't showered yet...
In the lust, in the end, shame prevailed, and Li Yin retreated, struggling to escape.
Unexpectedly, the legs were pressed very firmly and were not together. It is also inseparable, and can only be left to his actions.
The panties hadn't faded yet, and she felt something hot and moist and soft, gently sweeping over the slit of her flesh through the fabric.
Xiao Shu licked her!
Li Yin's instep straightened, and her inner thigh trembled subconsciously because of this action, and under
the great stimulation, her head regained a moment of clarity, and she didn't even dare to look down,
didn't dare to face what happened at this moment.
He seemed to be kissing her private parts through the fabric of his panties, and the movements were very light, gently nibbling on his flesh lips for a while, and slowly teasing with his tongue for a while.
Her tail vertebrae were numb, and her voice was unbearable: "Ah... Don't lick it..."
The voice not only did not stop him, but also made him even worse.
The panties were taken off, and the girl's white steamed bun-like mons pubis no longer had a protective barrier, pitifully exposed to the air.
It's clean and beautiful, pink places like peach blossoms, white places like white faces, exuding a girl's unique fragrance... And her own light milk scent.
Perhaps it was uncomfortable for too long, and it was stained with a layer of crystalline, transparent lewd liquid that made the picture look obscene and demagogic.
At the moment when the man's lips pressed against her flesh lips without hindrance, bringing a warm touch, Li Yin's brain buzzed and crashed.
There was only one sentence left in the head.
Xiao Shu is licking her pussy... Xiao Shu is licking her pussy...
She wanted excitement, but she never wanted to be so exciting.
He didn't seem to dislike her dirt at all, and the hot breath he exhaled was between her legs.
First rub her flesh bud with lip liner, and then lick her flesh slit with his tongue lightly and heavily.
Wherever the tongue goes, it leaves a wet patch. That place, when blown by the wind, was wet and cool.
Li Yin forgot everything, and she let out a low cry that seemed to cry.
"Ahhh... Uh-huh... Uh-huh..."
She had never been so comfortable, so comfortable that she couldn't wait to give him everything.
More importantly, she never realized that Xiao Shu actually had such a gentle side, like a crying child?
He gently gripped her wrist, and when her nails were embedded in his forearm, not only did he not frown, but in a gentle voice, he asked her in a low voice: "Is it comfortable?" "