Chapter 54

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Leg sex (ωoо18. υip)

Chapter 54
Although it was still early, she didn't want to be bumped into her lower body and go to class!
The man moved to a stop.
The hot giant withdrew from her body, and just when Li Yin was surprised that Xiao Shu was so good at talking, her ass was lifted by one of his hands.
The meat stick squeezed between her legs and pressed against her wet leg socket.
"Here, clamp." He lowered his head and kissed her lips, "Don't go in." The
hard giant thrust slowly against her clamped legs, mimicking the position of sexual intercourse.
The hot thing, pressing her flesh buds, went back and forth between the slits of her flesh lips.
The skin of the girl's legs is delicate, smooth as tender tofu, and the crevices are full of water, moist enough, and the pumping process is very smooth.
The meat stick no longer enters the body, does not need to withstand the impact of vigorous pumping, and there is no foreign body feeling in the body, but the pleasure is no less than sexual intercourse.
Li Yin was very well polished, squinting and humming softly.
It was another lasting sex, big in the morning, just the leg sex also made her cry and orgasm several times, and it didn't take long for the sheets to find a clean place.
Fortunately, Xiao Shu finally shot before she was late for class.
When the two were over, he carried her to the bathroom and helped her bathe.
It was clear that the most intimate things had been done, but at this juncture, she was a little ashamed. However, her body has long been unable to lift a little strength, and she is soft, so she can only lie in the bathtub and let Xiao Shu help her wash it.
Washing and washing, the underside of the little uncle is hard again ...
Her eyes widened with trepidation.
Fortunately, the man did not mean to toss her anymore, calmly bathed and dressed her, and then carried her out of the bathroom.
Li Yin whispered: "I can go by myself..."
"Hmm." The man answered, but did not put her down, and carried her straight to the sofa.
"I'll go take a shower."
He went in with a clean change of clothes, the bathroom door closed, and the sound of running water came out.
Li Yin sat on the sofa and thought messily, they are now ... What the?
After a while, the man pushed away and walked out, bringing out a cool breeze.
He just seemed to take a cold shower?
Xiao Shu asked, "What do you want to eat in the morning?"
After she answered, the man asked again: "Where is the cram school?"
So, after Li Yin obediently answered his question, he drove her out the door.
After breakfast, she sat on the way to cram school, felt the silence in the carriage, and suddenly suspected that everything last night and this morning was just a dream.
Xiao Shu's attitude towards her was still lukewarm, not far away, not close, and the two almost stopped talking except for the necessary communication.
She squeezed the bag of her schoolbag and suddenly wanted to escape.
Finally arrived at the cram school address, Li Yin breathed a sigh of relief, opened his seat belt, and was about to open the car door and jump out.
Unexpectedly, before the body could move, the wrist was buckled.
When she turned her head in amazement, a kiss with a cold and pleasant smell pressed against her lips.
Just tap, no more action.
This is the entrance of the cram school and will be seen by acquaintances!
Li Yin stiffened her body and did not dare to move, and just as she wanted to speak, she heard the man's voice, with a hot breath that made her face blush and heartbeat, ringing in her ears.
"I asked you to move your stuff back to me." His voice was soft, "I'll pick you up from class in the evening."