Chapter 114

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Plugged in

Chapter 114 

The moment he woke up and opened his eyes, Li Yin was sluggish.
But when her gaze fell on the surrounding environment and Lin Shi, who was sleeping, she immediately recalled the previous events.
She heard the conversation of the bathroom girl, followed her to this hotel, found Lin Shi who was drugged, and then...
After all, it was just an aphrodisiac, and Li Yin did not lose his memory. Or rather, she remembers everything that happened last night clearly.
I remember a teenager pressing her under him and muttering for her to stop moving.
I remember that he used various methods to help her relieve her desires, but he never put his high desires into her body.
I also remember vividly that the teenager whispered in a vaguely husky voice on the side of her neck to her not to hate him.
I remember that he ended up solving it by hand.
Li Yin's face was burned red, looking at Lin Shi's quiet sleeping face, her heart was complicated and annoyed - this is the eldest brother she has seen since she was a child! ! !
What did she do to him...
If you minded what he did to her before, it was yesterday... It was completely reversed.
She is the one who seduces presumptuously and coquettishly seeks pleasure.
And Lin Shi, in the case of taking an aphrodisiac, actually endured and controlled himself throughout the process, and even seemed to maintain a sober sanity, which made Li Yin feel more complicated the more he thought about it.
What made her feel even more ashamed was that she could even clearly recall the feeling of gently licking his lips last night when he rested on her flower lips.
That hot and wet tongue was like a key to the door of lust, gently teasing her, causing her to flood with emotions.
She didn't dare to think about it further, her facial features were wrinkled, and she couldn't wait to disappear from this room quickly.
Her clothes were scattered on the bed, and among them, her panties were even pressed under Lin Shi, revealing only half a corner.
Li Yin, full of shame, crawled over and cautiously reached out, trying to get it out from under him. But he didn't want to, and his body fell into his arms.
The sleeping boy moved.
She was afraid to wake him up, and she didn't dare to move her eyes for a long time.
But I heard the sound of him turning over in a daze.
But this gesture was as if he had been embraced in his arms — or maybe it was.
The two were so close that Li Yin could even hear his even breathing and feel the temperature coming from him.
She waited for a long time, looked up at him, and was relieved to see that he slept peacefully and did not move more.
As soon as he remembered to get up, he was suddenly embraced by the boy who slept less.
Judging by the sound of breathing, it is not awake.
Li Yin tensed up.
She was naked, wearing nothing, her chest against his.
He wasn't much better than her.
It was probably a morning erection, and his meat stick stood fiercely against her thigh.
This is an absolutely dangerous pose.
Almost a little further, his meat stick was about to poke her lips.
Li Yin's body was a little soft, and because she was too close, she even felt that her private parts were already secreting lewd fluid...
She wanted to sneak out of his arms before he woke up, otherwise she wouldn't know how to face him in such a situation.
But most things in this world are like this, the more you are afraid of something, the more you will come.
The sleeping boy's face was quiet and meek, and he took her back into his arms.
At the same time, I don't know if it was an accident or a subconscious instinct in a dream, his meat stick actually entered her leg, opened her slippery flower lips, and inserted it with the sticky lewd liquid at the flower mouth......!!