Multiship -> Anniversary

Start from the beginning

The boy concerned by the sentence only sighed and grunted. He didn't even touch his plate, because he's really pissed off by the situation, of course he shouldn't feel this way because the two older boys are simply friends and nothing more anyway, but he couldn't help but feel jealous, Seungcheol and Jeonghan's relationship is still relatively strong and it's stressing him out.

Chan looks at his elders' plates - they're all empty, so he decides to end the live show now. He signals to the members that he's saying goodbye and after a slight headbutt the maknae starts to leave, this worries the members so they decide to stop the live show.

Seungcheol looks at his lover and tries to talk to him, but he decides to leave without saying a word to his elder.

" What's wrong with him ? " Says the leader

" Are you stupid or are you doing this on purpose ? " Says Minghao

" Don't you think he might be jealous that you're so close to Jeonghan." Said Mingyu

" He's not the only one who is, by the way. Isn't that right Josh." Says Wonwoo, having noticed Joshua's cold stare.

- ChanCheol -

Seungcheol sighs and goes off to find his youngest, who knows exactly where he is ; in the dance hall

Seungcheol has made no mistake, his youngest is there performing in front of the mirror. The eldest looks at his youngest with eyes shining with love and pride when the music stops and he walks over to his lover and grabs him by the hips.

" My jealous boy ! " says Seungcheol

" I'm not jealous, and let go of me, I want to dance." Says Chan

" I won't let you go because when you dance without a comeback under your belt, something's wrong."

" You're a pain in the ass."

" Your feelings for me are mutual. "

Not unintentionally, the youngest laughs softly, and the eldest pulls him closer into his arms and places a few kisses on the nape of his lover's neck. The latter finally calms down and sighs at ease, unable to hold on to his boyfriend for too long - his heart always wins out over his reason.

- JiHan -