"Get lost if you know what's good for ya."

"Why are you arresting my husband what did he do?"

"Go on." The cop says.

"I'm not leaving him alone with you!" I shout and stop my foot on the ground.

The other man grabs me and shoves me in the car next to Stabler. He looks at me with wide eyes, but I give him a warning look.

We drive for a few minutes and the cop threatens me with his gun to shut up when I keep whining and asking him what's going on. We get to an alley and they take Stabler out of the car and start punching him.

"Stop!" I shout at the cop punching Stabler and the other man grabs me.

"Calm down, he's not gonna kill him." The man assures me.

"Gregory Elliot, married, no kids. House in Forest Hills. You still got that gambling problem, Greg? Director of, uh...station Operations for Global Package Express. What's that mean?"

"I run our worldwide shipping stations. What are you doing? Putting together my resume?" Stabler asks and the man lets me go.

"Must be a lot of travel."

"Yeah, I do my share." Stabler catches his breath and I run over to him and he brings me into a hug.

"Honey, I told you to stay in the car." He says, looking down at me.

"I think you're just the guy we're looking for." The cop says.

"Guys, I just sell this stuff. Small quantities. I don't move it." Stabler argues.

"You do now, unless you want this pretty wife of yours to go to prison too. Might not be like it will be for you, but still." The cop says and looks at me.

"You've got till tomorrow to decide. Phone number's on there."

"Who's answering?"

"Uh, call me Kendall. Oh, one more thing." The cop says and then punches Stabler one more time.

"That's for the attitude." He says and Stabler grabs me and brings me away.

"What were you thinking?" Stabler asks once we're alone.

"I was thinking they were gonna need a little more than an ID and some coke to buy it." I say and he furrows his brows.

"It's easy to make up a life, harder to prove that it's real. A concerned wife, really sells it." I explain.

"They could've hurt you." He counters.

"They could've tried." I scoff and start walking away but he grabs my arm and stops me.

"I'm serious, that was extremely reckless." He says, staring me down.

"It needed to be done, now they won't try and look further into the lie. You're welcome." I say and walk away.

We get back to the precinct and Cragen doesn't look too happy with me. I follow him into his office and he closes the door.