69

I slowly pulled the trigger and shot, three times in a row and the bodies fall on the ground with a thug.

The moon was lightening in the dark sky as i ran towards the old factory that has been abandoned.

As per Layla' information juliet and Edward are here. But if she lied nad I'm simply killing some ganster' men, then i can start praying for myself.

"THERE HE IS, SHOT HIM-"

As i opened the door a man jumped out and tried to shot me but i thrusted my gun in his mouth that made him throw his gun on the floor and put his hands in air.

Who even shoots from such a short distance that i can even touch his nose! These men are untrained and simply bought by money for protection.

"Tell them to put their guns down, or I'll put my bullets in their skull!" I said and the man glanced around scared as he motions his mates to put the gun down.

I looked around the huge room and saw, drugs, alcohol, chicken and drunk men. "Where's Edward?"

I removed my gun and pointed it at his forehead and he gulps as he looks at me with wide eyes, "He's...in the basement."

I smirked, "Lead the way and you might get to live."

•••

"Leave, with your men the cops are on their way. I'm getting him arrested so run and save yourself!" I said to the man who lead me to the basement door.

He nods with wide eyes and left. I lied to him, after how I've cane to know that Edward can feed money to cops to have his way. I'm on a mission to burn down his bank account and let's see how much penny he has for a begger.

I broke the door, it was wooden old and half broken. It was easy and I'm suspicious edward would keep juliet in such less security.

There was a hallway, a long huge corridor with rusted metal doors. I walked towards the big black door that looked new. It looks like it's been constructed, down here.

The walls have crack filled up with cement. Does he want to make this piece of shit, his new home?

I tried to open the door and it was locked from the inside. I sighed and started kicking it, but it was new and the wood wasn't letting me in.

I looked around and saw a metal rod. I grabbed and started stabbing and breaking the door lock and after few minutes i succeeded.

I wiped my forehead and loaded my gun, then kicked the door open. It was a room, and it was pitch dark inside.

I frowned and put on my guards as i stepped in making sire my gun is pointed forward.

I walked in abd looked around, i went towards the wall to look for light switch and found it after struggling a bit.

As the lights turned on, my stomach turned and i immediately covered my nose at the nasty smell of dried blood everywhere.

The room was empty, just a chair with robes around which made it look like someone was tied here and they have escaped.

I frowned and walked towards it to see a note on the chair with blood on it. The writting was messy and shaken up, i picked it up.

You will pay for your sins, styles.

Just that. No name or any sign, only that sentence written in black pen and blood around it like someone hold it with bloody fingers.

Is this for me or...

Edward has some other enemy who happens to left this here for him.

•••

When i came up from the basement, the whole place was empty. That's suspicious...but i did told them to leave, how did he agreed so easily?

I groaned as i kicked my foot on to my car, frustrated. Where are you Edward...

I pulled out my phone when it started ringing, it was Kyle.

"Ello?"

"Harry, where are you?"

"What happened? Is Louis okay-"

"This isn't about Louis. It's juliet... she's here!"

What the fck...

•••

I rushed towards the door and knocked on it. I groaned as no one was opening making me bang my hands against the door and finally it was opened.

"Jesus Christ, what's up with you har-"

"Mum-" i grabbed her shoulder, "Where's Juliet?"

She sighs, "She's upstairs with Louis-"

"What! Why did you let her meet him. She's dangerous-"

"Harry, first calm down." She said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. "She's not dangerous, she was here in a very... vulnerable state Harry."

I frowned, "Was Edward here?"

As her eyes meet mine she said, "He wasn't, but he has a message for you." I looked towards stairs then back at her.

"What is it?"

"Only Juliet knows it. She wants to talk to Louis, alone. Kyle is standing outside the door in case Louis needs help and Aaron' in the living room."

I sighed and rubbed my forehead, if Juliet was a threat mum would'nt have let her alone in a room with Louis.

So Layla wasn't lying, Juliet was forced into this by Edward. Who's still missing. I have to know what his message for me is...