19

Shit-

"A-aron." I said and went back to eating but he narrowed his eyes at me. "Really, it's him- alpha wait-"

Too late, Harry has already grabbed my phone. He looks through the texts i got and my heart raced as i gulped watching him.

The message were from Kyle. I never got the chance to see what they were and my phone crashes against the counter and shatters into pieces by the force harry threw it with rage.

I flinched and looked at my phone that was into pieces now. "Alpha!"

"You will not be in contact with that alpha." He says sternly and i frowned, "I didn't even got to see what he was saying-"

"He's saying bullshit! I don't care what history he has with you or how much he means to you. I don't want you to say his name again understood!" His dark eyes gazed into mine and i clenched my fists as i nodded.

"Verbal answers!" He bangs his hand against the table making the plates shake and i flinched as i stuttered, "Y-yes alpha, i-i understood!"

"Good, and if i ever caught you lying, I will make sure you regret your mistake everytime you sit on that pretty ass of yours!" He snaps and i looked at my plate.

"Yes Alpha."

We went back to eating and my mind drifted back to kyle. What was he saying? How will i contact him now!

I looked up saw harry frowning as he eats. He looks like he's thinking something, i just hope he doesn't hurt kyle...

•••

I snuggled in the soft duvet as i waited for harry to come in bed. He has been talking on the phone for the past thirty minutes and he strictly warned me not to come in the living room when he's on call.

I looked at the ceiling as my thoughts wander back to my hometown.

What must my parents be doing? Did they remember me, do they feel my absence?

Where might Kyle be, he moved to london a year ago after that he never mentioned shifting maybe he's still in London.

He's the future Alpha of a small pack downtown, it's not that big, powerful like Harry's pack- our pack.

Soon kyle has to find an omega for himself when he'll take his father's place.

An alpha is not required to possibly live in the pack house as there are no wars between wolfs and rogues now. Time has changed and everyone is civilised, everyone is running after money, economy and status.

But the coronation is an ritual which has to be done and can't be ignored. It's a type of respect to moon godess and our culture.

I didn't knew when i drifted off to sleep but i clearly remembered one thing.

I felt safe and secure with Harry...

It's cause we're mated, simple as that!

~

Harry

I types on the email as i kept looking over his sleeping figure. He was wearing one of his baby blue shirt and some shorts which he calls his night dress.

His curvy body was hugging the soft white sheets as he snuggles in his pillow. His soft lashes resting against his cheekbones, his thin lips looking too dry...

I should wet them-

I cleared my throat as i turned my attention back to the email. I have to put my men to work on finding Kyle. He's crossing the line by feeding Louis lies.