59

"Mom?" I walked over to the kitchen and found it empty. I grabbed my phone to see a text from her, "Louis, she went to the salon and prince is with her. So we're all alone here."

I didn't heard a response so i went towards the living room so find my omega sprawled over the couch. His eyes closed and his hair messy. His coat was laying on the floor with his shoes.

I chuckled and picked it up keeping them in place. I put his leg on the couch so he's in a more comfortable position. I went to the bedroom and bought him a duvet to put it over his body.

He snuggles in the warm duvet and purs as i stroked his cheeks. I smiled when he purred, making ny heart warm.

I grabbed all the bags and went upstairs.

I went over to the kitchen and started making lunch. I thought of ordering from outside but then i want to try something new for my omega.

•••

I was almost done with the cooking when i heard Louis' voice. "Haz?" I smiled at the nickname and went over to the living room. He grinned when his eyes fell on me, i was wearing trousers and no shirt- just the apron.

"Yes love?" He made grabby hands and i chuckled as i went over to him and picked him up like a baby. He wraps his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck as he snuggles in my neck.

"'m hungry." He mumbles running his nose over my neck and i went over to the dining table and placed him on the table.

"Lunch is ready, wait here I'll bring the plates." He whined and doesn't let me go. "Lou i need to bring the pla-"

"No take me with you!" I sighed and took him to the kitchen. I placed him on the counter, and started serving lunch for both of us.

He was eating strawberries and watching me as i work. Once i had placed the plates on table and i picked him up like a baby he is and went over to the table.

He sat in my lap and we started eating. "You're feeling cuddly today?" I asked as he stroked my neck while watching ne as he eats.

He nods but doesn't says anything, he just removes all the veggies from his plate. "Louis, you should eat vegetables!"

He pouted and shook his head, "Hate them!" He mumbles and continued eating.

"It's healthy-"

"I'm very well aware of that haz!" He says and rolls his eyes. I raised my eyebrow, "Then eat them, i want your whole plate empty."

He groans and grabs on few tomatoes and brings it to my mouth, "Say louis you're a cutie piee." He says opening his mouth wide.

I chuckled and said, "Louis you're a sassy lil omega-" and he stuffs the tomatoes in my mouth. "that's not what i said but yeah it'll do the job!"

I watched as he eats on few vegetables while frowning. I shook my head and finished my lunch. "Louis what happened? Talk to me."

Once we finished lunch he was hugged me, still in my lap. Deep in thought, "Nothing harry."

I cupped his jaw and made him to look at me, "I know something's up. Tell me what is it?" He sighed and rested his head on my shoulder his finger tracing my neck veins.

"I'm scared."

I frowned, "Why baby?" I hate to see his dull blue eyes. He looks so tired and stressed, it's making me sad.

"I'm...not ready to face the pack, harry." I ran my fingers through his hair as i looked at his pretty face.

"Why Lou. You know, they love you. No matter what, they'll always love you. And remember the time we were announced at alpha and luna of the pack? Everyone was so happy for us! They all love us baby."