43

"He's the killer Louis! "

And my face paled, my hands started to turn cold, my heart rate fastened as i looked in david' eyes. Nothing is making sense right now, i looked at Kyle as he goes to punch david.

"What the-"

"Louis Run!"

I broke out of my trace and gasped as i saw david pulling out a gun from his blazer. He points it at Kyle but Kyle didn't stopped he punched him in the face making David take a step back grunting.

My body was still, i know i should run and hide. Probably call the cops right now but the moment i saw that gun, i felt like i was frozen and can't move even if i try to.

"You fcking idiot get out of my way!" David yells at kyle making me snap out of my trace. I backed away with shaky hands as i watched him hit Kyle' head with the back of his gun making him faint.

I turned as i blinked back my tears and ran upstairs. I don't have a phone, I can't call the cops. The only exit is where david came from, I can't run away now.

I ran upstairs and to the bedroom as i locked the door and backed away. Breathing heavily as i looked around to have something as a weapon.

My heart was jumping in my chest and my omega was scared as i heard his footsteps and then i heard his chuckle, that sent shiver down my spin.

"You can't hide from me lil Luna. You wanted to know who i am and finally got to see me, and now look you're the one hiding!" I heard his voice as his footsteps stop infront of the door.

I grabbed the lamp in my hand as he tried to open the door. I kept quiet as i heard him hit something at the door. I just hope harry returnd back soon. I just hope he's alright and he comes to save me on time...

I gasped as the door opens after he breaks the lock. I glared at him as i held the lmao in my hand tightly. I'm scared but i won't show it. "Why the fck are you doing this david! What do you want?"

His sinister smile made my stomach flip as he walks inside slowly making me step back. "A lot of things actually. I'm not gonna start listing all of them but just know, your life is at the top of the list!"

I clenched my jaw as i trued to hit him with lamp when he was too close to me. He chuckled and grabs the lamp in his hold pulling it hard making my body jerk towards him.

I let the lamp go and he smashes it against the wall beside me. I flinched as i closed my eyes, my back was against the wall and now he was just a step infront of me.

"P-please david, don't do this. We cab talk things out-"

"I tried to do it Louis. Just few days before your sister's wedding i trued to talk with harry. But my stubborn dumb cousin wasn't giving me a chance to be the alpha of the pack so i had to take the matters in my hand...sadly, he involved you as well!" He says as he pouts making ne scrunch my face disgusted by him.

"My sister was innocent and you took her life. You'll have to pay david, you will pay for it!" I said as i swinged my leg and hit him in the balls. He grunts as he falls on floor holding his crotch.

I trued to ran past him but he grabs my leg making me fall. I screamed as i kicked his face making him let my leg go. "You can't run away from your death omega!"

I ran outside and downstairs as i spotted Kyle's unconscious body on floor. I wiped my tears as i pressed the lift buttons and tried to wake up kyle.

He didn't woke up making ne want to cry right now. I heard him run from behind as i got into the lift. He glared at me as he ran down the stairs with his eyes on me.

I pressed the ground floor button as i panicked when the doors won't close. He was coming closer and i groaned as i smashed my fist on the buttons. And the doors finally closed and his face disappeared behind the doors.

I sighed as covered my face and slide down the wall. I tried to control my sobs as i watched the lift go down. I stood up on my shaky legs as the doors finally opened and i stepped out.

My eyes widened as i came face to face with two huge men smirking at me. One held a phone to his ear and as soon as he saw me he says, "Got him boss!"

"Oh no-" i tried to push them and run away but one of them wraps their arm around my waist and pulls me against their chest while the other one presses a white cloth to my nose.

I struggled against his hold as tears blurred my vission and after lots of struggling, i wasn't able to breathe and i gasped as the smell of chemical filled my nostrils and i started to feel weak and darkness covered my eyes.

Before i know it, i passed out.

•••

Harry

I stopped the car and looked around at the quite place. It was the same place i bought Louis on our first date. I got out as i looked around.

I pulled out my gun and pulled the trigger as i turned towards the sound coming from behind the bushes. I frowned as i waited for someone to jump out.

"Come on get out you coward!" I waited for a second before i saw a shadow appear from behind me. A man tried to hit me from behind but i turned and kicked him in stomach in time and he falls on the ground.

I kicked his hand that made the gun in his hand fall far away. I grabbed his collar and banged him against the car as i pointed my gun at him, "Where is that coward boss of yours? Is he so scared of me that he's sending his pawns to fight huh!"

The man smirks as he glared in my eyes, "He's smarter than you styles. He bought you here to distract you so that he can get your omega without interruptions!"

My blood run cold and my jaw clenched as i hit his cheek with my gun making a huge cut appear on his skin. He's messing with me "Shut the fck up and tell me who you boss is or I'll fcking kill you-"

He laughed as he threw his head back, "Such a naive alpha you are...see you in hell!" I frowned as he waves his hand and i was about to hit his bloody face when i felt a hard hit on the back of my head.

My eyes shut tight as my hands flew up to my head.I groaned as the gun falls out of my hand and i grabbed the back of my head that starts bleeding. I heard two laughter voice that made my head worse.

I stumbled few steps back as i glared at the two men laughing at me. "Have a good sleep alpha!" And before i know it the pain was too much to bear and my eyes shut as darkness covered my vission.