40

"Will you help us in finding him?"

He wasted not a second to answer, "Ofcourse, Louis. I will help you! If it means saving you and giving justice to rose, yes i will do it!" He says and holds my hands.

I smiled widely and gave him a hug as i said, "Thank you so much Kyle. I'm trusting you, please..." I pulled back, "Don't break my trust."

He nods as he looked in my eyes, his grey eyes were shining bright as he says "You have my words, Louis."

I smiled and Harry sighs standing up, "Alright then. Tell us where's their headquarte-"

"No. Not now, first let him rest." I said as i stood up, "Take a nap, kyle. Make yourself at home, upstairs there are two bedroom you can have the first one-"

"No it's fine Louis. I'll just sleep here?" He asks and i shook my head but he stands up holding my shoulders, "You're letting me stay here is enough Louis. I don't wanna trouble you, I'm fine here."

I sighed and watched as Harry already went upstairs. "Okay, kyle. If you say so!" I said and he nods. I went upstairs and saw harry getting ready to leave for work.

I frowned, "Do you have work?" He hums and keeps on buttoning up his shirt and goes to tie his tie on his own. I went over and grabbed it from his hand.

"Won't ask me to tie this today?" I said as i looked at him. He sighs and rubs his eyes not saying anything. I removed his tie and started un button ing his shirt.

"What're you doing?" He asks in a whisper as i removed his blazer and let his shirt halfway open.

"You're not going to work today. Look at you, you're already stressed out. Have rest and just relax." I said as i threw his blazer and tie on bed running my fingers through his hair.

"What if they need me at work?" He asks as he sits down on bed and i straddled his lap which made his hands immediately found their way to wrap around my waist holding me

"What if i say i need you?" I asked as i tilted my head and he smiled with tired eyes. He leans forward and bumps his nose with mine and says, "Then I'm ready to put the world behind and be with you baby."

"Good, let's take a nap if no let's read a book together? Or else we can always watch a movie!"

He chuckled and nodded, "Yes..." Not exactly saying what we should do but i nodded mumbling, "Okay alpha..."

We watched a movie till it got boring and harry insisted me to read the book while we cuddled which ended up with his falling asleep with his head on my stomach.

I closed the book and kept it on the bedside table. Running my fingers through his hair i watched his pretty face as he sleeps cuddling in my stomach.

I sighed and leaned back closing my eyes. If you tell me someone is coming to kill me a month earlier, i would have been happy and eager to finally get done with life. But now,

I'm loving my life the way it is. Loving the way he treats me and takes care of me. Shows interests in things i like and try to make me happy in every way possible. He's doing so much for me and it's making me never want to let him go.

Never lose this happiness i got after so long...

•••

We were now at the dining table having dinner a bit early as we skipped lunch today. Late breakfast always makes me lazy. I kept glancing bete the two alpha' as they both were surprisingly quite and being nice to eachother including the time kyle asked for salt and harry gave him without breaking the container.