54

"Before saying anything, remember that you're talking to the pack alpha and the luna. We will not tolerate any type of disrespectful or hate words in this house!" Harry says and to which anne nodded as she crossed her arm.

"Without informing, you bith are here like we owe you an apology or something!" Anne says as she scoff and i nodded as i tried to speak but harry held my hand wanting me to shut up.

I watched as Edward rolls his eyes and Layla looked at anne with surprised, "Wow, let's see what you'll have to say to the person who killed your son! Try to ve in my place and then talk about apology!" She says sternly glaring at her.

"Before blaming my luna for his actions, you should consider looking at your son' actions as well." Harry says as he came infront of me, "He killed my soon to be luna rose. And then threatened to kill louis-who' now the pack luna as well. He was so close to killing him and then almost killed me to have him-"

Edward interrupts, "Oh please, who saw him killing you. Only your Luna! You both are liars! I knew you hated david from start because of how strong and fcking deserving he was to be the pack Alpha!"

Harry scoffs, "We all know his terrible fighting skills and that useless smartness which only know how to use his knot-"

"Shut up!" Layla yells, "Do not speak like that of my son!" Her eyes were red and teary which hurt me because i know how it feels to lose your loved one, and she's a mother...

What is she supposed to do when his son had bad intension. Even if he died, she's not even supposed to be happy about it, she loved him as a mother. And by the look on her face, i can see regret and anger of not being able to save his son before it was too late.

"Layla..." She looked at me as i spoke. Harry turns his face towards me, "No louis. They won't understand your soft heart!"

I gave him a small smile, "I know but i can atleast try to reason out my actions!" Anne shook her head.

"You don't have to give anyone explanation Louis. David deserved what he got!" Anne says and harry hums as he tries to speak in my place that i don't want at all.

"Harry wait-" I went towards Layla who was glaring at me with anger as if she'll kill me anytime. I took a hold of her hands and was glad she didn't jerked me away.

"I can understand your pain." I said, "But you have to understand me as well. My life was at risk that's why my alpha was doing to save me and he did. And when we thought it's all over, david shot harry..."

I watched as a tear roll down her cheek and i wiped it gently, "I was furious at him, he took my only happiness and love away. My parents hate me, they don't even wanna look at my face! I have no one by my side except my alpha. And he was so close to death because of david."

"B-but killing him wasn't fair. I agree what he did wasn't right-"

"They're lying Layla! Who knows what happened -"

"I'm talking Ed. Please let me finish!" Layla said to her husband who threw his hands in air looking more annoyed and frustrated then sad about his son's death.

"What if you were in my place? What would have you done...for love?" I asked and she looked down as tears flow down her cheeks.

"Anything..."

I squeezed her hands as she looked at me, "I did what i thought was right at the moment. And I apologise because you have to go through this as a mother. I understand you and I'm deeply sorry for your loss. But i was in the same sorrow for a whole week when i found out my alpha wasn't waking up...the alpha who's pups are in me."

Her eyes glanced at my stomach as a surprised expression passed by anne and Edward. "I was so scared I'll lose him. I was scared of having to take care and give the world to these pups alone and they have to live without a father. I went through a lot as well... And to have a safe life i did what i thought was right at the moment."

She sobbed as she covered her mouth and my heart broke to see her. The feeling of losing your only child is the most painful thing to a mother. She keeps the child for nine months in the womn and then beat the pain to bring the child into the world.

Ofc it's painful to lose the child you bared so much for.

I pulled her in a hug as i closed my eyes and tear rolled down my cheek. She sobbed in my arms and i rubbed her back whispering how this shall pass as well.

I pulled back and she cupped my cheeks with a small smile she said, "You'll be an amazing mother Luna. All the best for your life ahead." I nodded with a smile.

"Thank you layla."

She looked at anne who had tears in her eyes as well, emotional with the situation. "C'mere anne!" Layla said as she chuckled and they both hugged.

Edward sighed but didn't said anything. I watched as the two of them forget all the hatred they had for eachother because only a mother can understand a mother!

"Alright guys! Let's stop the tears and have dinner it's still warm luckily!" I said and everyone agreed tho Edward was being grumpy but he was good once his wife gave him the stare that makes every husband shut up.

Everyone was chatting and having dinner and i was almost over with it. Harry was being quiet and i don't know what's up with him but I'll talk to him after dinner.

He surely has an explanation to give, as to why he wanted me to shut up when I'm literally the Luna of this pack and it's my responsibility as well to solve matters.

Not everything can be solved with violence!