14

I walked deeper into the woods, away from the crowd and lights. I looked around until i found him resting his back against a tree and his head hung low. I saw him turning towards the woods so i came here as soon as i was out of people's attention.

"What're you doing here, Kyle?" I asked as i neared him and he finally lifts head up and his grey eyes met mine.

"Love-"

"Don't call me that, please." I said as i looked around. No one should be here at this hour, everyone is celebrating and i should probably return soon.

He frowns and takes a step closer to me, "Why weren't you answering my texts and calls. You left me with no choice but to visit you." He says as now he was standing a step further from me.

"I'm married now, kyle. My Alpha won't like it if i keep contacts with you, hell he don't even know we have a history. Please leave before he sees you, I don't want you to get in trouble."

He shakes his head stubborn, his blond hair was greasy. There were dark circles under his eyes that were looking tired and sorrowful. I can't do anything kyle, I'm sorry.

"I won't leave without you Louis. Let's, run away from here. From all those People who hurt you, they won't find us ever again ... please." He takes my hands into his warm ones. The touch i used to crave for is no longer comfortable to me now.

I withdrew my hands out of his hold and failed to notice the hurt flashed on his face as i stepped back, "I'm sorry, kyle. I can't do that. I can't leave my family, my pack...my alpha -"

"I thought i was your alpha! Louis, what about the plans we made? What about the dreams we made, what about all those promises?" His voice shakes as he says the last line blinking his grey eyes into mine and I can't see him so hurt and sad.

"I can't do anything kyle. I was compelled but now I'm accepting this. This is my life now kyle, I'll leave for New York tomorrow with my alpha-"

"Stop calling him your alpha! It fcking boils my blood!" He says with a growl that gave me goosebumps and made my omega alert.

"Kyle, we're mated. I... I can't leave him, I'm sorry-"

Suddenly he grabs my hand and pulls me towards him until my body crashes against his. I gasped and tried to move back but he wraps his arm around my waist holding me close to him.

My omega was howling in anger!

"Kyle, what're you doing! Let me go-"

"Is this how much you loved me? That you didn't even fought for it!" He says with greet teeth, angry at me and that made me stop struggling to get out of his hokd. I looked him in eyes.

"Do you even know what I've lost. I lost my sister, Kyle. I lost my life to an alpha i never wanted to have. I mated an alpha i never wanted to mate, he was my sister's alpha but Kyle...before she leave i made a promise to always love and be there for harr-"

He suddenly grabs my jaw but not roughly still it startled me and i flinched as i closed my eyes.

"You're mine! No alpha can take you away from ne. I will do everything in my power to have you back. Remember the day and nights you've spend with me, remember the promises we made together. You can't just leave me like that, i hope i meant something more than that alpha to you!"

I looked into his grey angry eyes as i removed his fingers off my jaw, "Stop speaking nonsense-"

He suddenly laughs, sarcastically, "Nonsense? IS MY FCKING LOVE NONSENSE TO YOU!" he yells and i step back.

"Kyle, please try to understand ny situation. What we had is the past now, I've already dedicated my life to this pack and Alpha har-"

"Is these things are gonna stop us from becoming mates. Then I'll take care of it. You don't have to face him again, I'll take care of him. I'll do anything to have you, I'll fight for this love." He says as he points between us.

"Not everything is worth fighting for. We'll both end up losing-"

"What kind of love did we had louis, if didn't even fight for it?"

"Kyle -" I was interrupted by the third person,

"The kind of that's just pointless now..."

I closed my eyes as i heard his voice. I clenched my hands into tight fist as his scent started drawing me towards him already. My heart beating out of my chest.

The things i was afraid of, is all happening...

I opened my eyes and looked at the Alpha standing behind kyle. His green eyes were fixed on kyle' as he walks towards me.

In a blink of an eye he turns to kyle and gives a hard punch on his face making him fall back holding his face while i grabbed Harry's arm feeling like I'll cry any moment.

I was just hoping by the end of this night, no one dies...