52

"Are you okay baby?"

I looked at harry as our car drove to the pack house from the airport. I took his hand in mine that was on my thigh, "Yes harry, I'm okay. I just feel like I'm coming back after a year even tho it's not even been months."

"I know love. I didn't knew i was going to be back so soon here." He says as i nodded. We looked outside as the car was getting closer to the packhouse.

"Louis..." I humes but didn't looked at him. He sighs and strokes my cheek as he makes me face him. "I didn't invited your parents lou. As per your request."

I looked down as i bit my lips. It sounds stupid and very rude to not meet your parents on Christmas but nothing i asked for from the start.

"That's what they wanted!" I mumbled he didn't said anything but wrapped his arm around my shoulder and i immediately cuddled in his chest.

I snuggled in his chest and he kissed my head as he says, "You smell so sweet baby." I smiled as he snuggles in my head.

"Maybe because I'm pregnant?" He pulls back and pulls me on his lap as i squeal at his sudden actions. I looked at him as he lifts my sweater that was cherry red with snowbell from Stewart little on it.

He stroked my stomach that was still flat not evident I'm pregnant. But I'm sure I'm having two babies. It's just mother instincts i guess.

"I can't wait to hold them!" I giggled as he leaned down to kiss my stomach. I stroked his head as i smiled, "Yes alpha. Same! And they're not even big enough to gimme a bump-"

He licks across my stomach and i purred as i felt butterflies in my stomach. "H-harry-" he trails his kisses lower to my abdomen and i leaned back resting my back against the partition that was dividing us from the driver.

He kissed my abdomen and looked up at me as his fingers traced my Jean's zipper. "H-harry!" I hissed and he smirked as he opens my jeans and just then the car stops.

He groans but leans down as i sat straight, "You got lucky the car stopped or else I wouldn't have stopped my tongue from going in yo-"

"Shh harry!" I scolded as i zipped my jeans and straighten my sweater. "The driver can hear us!"

He smirks, "Trust me baby, he doesn't gives a shit unless he gets his salary on time!"

I rolled my eyes as i got off his lap but he grabs my arm and pulls me towards him. I gasped as he grabbed my neck and crashed his lips on mine.

I slowly calmed down and melted into the kiss and kissed him back as i laced my fingers in his hair that i have messed up because it makes him look less intimidating.

He sucks on my bottom lip and pulls back as he bites on my chin and i signed as he finally kissed my cheeks mumbling soft i love yous after every kiss calming me down and making me less nervous about the situation.

I sighed as he smiles as he patting my cheek, "Ready to go?" I nodded and we both stepped out, not before wiping out mouth.

He wraps his arm around my waist as we walk towards the packhouse. I still remember the first time i came here with rose and my parents to meet Harry's parents before their engagement.

As soon as we knocked on the door Harry's mother opened it minute later with a wide smile on her beautiful face. "Finally my kids are back!"

I giggled as she tackled me into a tight hug and i hugged her back, "Hii Anne, how are you!" She laughs as she pulls back and strokes my cheek.

"As pretty as always!" I giggled and nodded, "That's right pretty girl!" We both laughed and i love her energy. I never got to spend time with her or talk to her in peace.