53

I heard soft snores and warm breaths hitting my stomach that woke me up. I opened my eyes and rubbed my face as i looked around to see i was alone but what is this warm thing on my stomach.

I lifted the duvet that was covering my legs and abdomen to find harry fast asleep on my abdomen with my shirt lifted up so he can sleep peacefully with the pups.

He was shirtless and i shook my head at his messy hair and the fresh cream that was on his cheek. I ran my fingers through his hair and he shifted a bit snuggling more into my stomach.

I heard a knock before i heard anne' voice, "Dinner' ready boys!" I sat up as i shook harry and answered anne. "Yes anne, we're coming down!"

I heard her footsteps faint and i shook harry. "Haz wake up!" I love this new nickname his mother calls him with.

He grumbles but doesn't wakes up that made me chuckle, "Wake up haz!" I repeated just a bit louder that made him groan but lift his head as he looks around then at me.

I smiled at his sleepy eyes and strokes his cheek, "Wake up chef styles!" He grins with sleepy eyes and mumbles, "Morning..." In his raspy voice that gave me goosebumps.

"Your voice is so hot!" I whispered and he smirks as he crawls upwards and hover over my body. "Yea? You like to hear me talk in this voice?"

I took a deep breath as he pressed his hips on mine, "I love it... It turns me on-" he leans down licking my lips as he groans. "And your innocent face with dirty words turns me on."

I breathed out as he grinds his hips against mine and i grabbed on his shoulders. "H-harry...m-more." he bites on my lips as his hand travelled down to my hips.

I immediately lifted my hips as his hand went in my sweats-

"Harry! Louis!"

He groans as we hear anne calling us. I whimpered and blamed myself for losing control. He kisses me roughly and possessively making me whine.

"We'll continue this after dinner, i promise!" He mumbles and gets up and i took a deep breath before getting up as well.

"You better keep your promise!"

•••

"Mmmh, this is so delicious! Thank you so much mum!" I said as i took another bite of the delicious food and all my favourite dishes.

She grinned and flipped her hair, "Don't thank me love! And please get comfortable, look at harry how he's eating like he's been starving for ages!"

She teased as harry looks up with rice sticking his chin and lips and a bit of cake by the corner of his lips. "Wha?"

She patted his head, "Nothing love, keep going please make yourself home!" She says and he rolls his eyes wiping his mouth as he straightens his back.

"It is my home and i will behave my best!" And goes back to eating. I shook my head fondly as i watched anne pat his cheek adorably.

"So how has New York been so far?" Anne asks and i smiled as i went on and on about how, "Beautiful city it is. Tall buildings and expensive people all too modern and stylish. The technology development have went so far from this town. Even tho which so much beauty, i feel safe and happy here in my town and with my alpha!"

Harry grinned and held my hand as he says, "That's love?" I giggled and nodded repeating his words, "That's love!" He smiles and brings a spoonful of cake that he and anne made.

I gladly have it and hummed at the taste as the flavour melts on my tongue. "Anne you should be a chef! For real!" I said as i ate more cake, "This is delicious!"

Harry chuckles and nods, "Yes mom, what a delicious cake you made all alone without any help or assistance or guidance or-"

"Alright alright, thank you for the compliment gentleman. I don't wanna offend my curly boy here, he helped me a little bit!" Anne says and i laughed as i looked at Harry's grumpy face.

His frown and pouty lips says all about his cuteness and the way he's himself around his mother. I love this man so much, for who he is...

I was admiring harry when he looks at me and raises his eyebrows and says, "Lost in my beauty?"

I rolled my eyes as i pinched his cheek, "A little too much!" He grins and winks as he says, "Keep goin-"

Suddenly the doorbell rang and anne called a maid to answer the door. "Maybe des is here-" anne says and i nodded as i went back to finish my food.

"Looks like we came on the right time" I looked up at the new voice. Two people walked in, one lady and a man. His hair was styled back and was wearing a formal suit. The lady looks posh and from a rich family wearing pearls around her neck.

I watched as harry and anne stood so i stood up as well. "Layla...Ed?" Anne says with a frown. Harry' face turned serious as his eyes met the man who looks at him with a smile.

"What're you doing here!"

I grabbed Harry's arm, "Who are they?" Before Harry could answer the man in suit spoke up.

"Hello, Luna. I'm Edward styles and this is my wife Layla styles." I frowned.

"And we're David's parents. The same david, you killed brutally few weeks ago! Remember!" Layla says as her eyes met mine and i saw fury and rage in her eyes.

Ofc they're angry, i killed their useless son. I watched as Harry's eyes darkened and anne' face harden. I just hope this doesn't turn out to be too bad...

We came here to find peace and get our minds off things, for god sake!