44

I groaned as cold iced water was thrown on my face. I blinked my eyes open as i adjusted to the light that was hanging above me. I tried to wipe my wet face but my hands were tied and so were my legs.

I panicked as i looked down at my body, tied to a chair. I looked ahead of me to see David, smirking as he was sat in a chair looking at me like I'm a piece of meat he really wanna have.

I glared as i tried to free my hands, "David, I can't believe you betrayed us!" I said with my jaw clenched and heavy breathing. I was panicking but i tried not to show that I'm shit scared right now.

He chuckled as if i said some kind of joke. "Don't expect me to tell you why i betrayed you and why I'm gonna kill you in a few..." He glances at his watch, "hours?"

I frowned, "David stop this nonsense. We can sort things out, you're Harry's cousin-"

He growls as he suddenly walks towards me and grabs my hair in a tight hold making me hiss, "Why will i listen to you huh? You might be the luna of that coward alpha but not me. You mean nothing but a pathetic omega to me who's about to die because of your bad fate!"

I glared at him, "You're stupid david. I don't know why you're doing this but it'll give you nothing! You're wasting your time!"

He smirks as he lets my hair go and leans towards my face, his grey eyes were dark and scary. "That's where you're wrong little luna. You're gonna be another victim of my anger towards that alpha of yours!"

He steps back, "I will get satisfaction, victory or you can say happiness when I'll see harry sobbing on your grave or I'll tell you a better one..." He looks in my eyes as he says, "When he watches you die while he can do absolutely nothing to save you?"

I gulped as i glared at him, "You won't succeed -"

"I didn't asked you, if i can little luna. I wanna see the look of his face when I'll kill his omega, sweet pretty luna infront of him while he can do nothing to save you. Isn't that great way to suffer in guilt the rest of your life?"

"I'm fcking disgusted by you!" I yelled at him but that only made him laugh with his head thrown back.

"Oh dear, I'm not here to please you either!" With that he pulls out his phone. I tried to move my hands but i couldn't, and the tight robes were only cutter deeper in my skin.

I looked around the dark room that looks like a basement with no fcking window. Just a door that's behind david, it looks metallic and small.

"Baja el alfa. deja a la rubia arriba."
(Bring the alpha down, leave the blond one upstairs)

I frowned as he hangs up and looks at me, "Well that was Spanish and I'm well aware you know no other language other than English. That's lame!"

I rolled my eyes as i leaned back in the wooden chair. I looked at the dark bruises that the ropes were printing on my writs and arms. "How did you killed rose?"

I asked as i looked at him. He looks surprised by my question but nods as if ready to answer as he sat down in his chair infront of me.

"That night, you were driving the car over the wide town bridge right?" He asks, i didn't answered him cause why would i when he fcking knows what i was doing.

"Anyways, I don't wanna do in much details because that might hurt your feelings and i wouldn't want that dear luna." He says with sarcasm dripping in his voice.

I growled, "Just fcking say it!"

"I failed the breaks of your car!"

My throat dried as i remembered that night i wasn't able to stop the car on time so i turned in another direction that made the car to go off road and down the hill.

"I was there Louis. The moment you couldn't stop the car and then all of a sudden your car rolled into the bushes and between the trees in that dark forest. I was right beside your car."

I watched as he leaned forward on his elbow as he continued, "Both of you were unconscious when I unbuckled rose' seatbelt that cause her head to smash again'the windshield which was already broken..."

Tears started to pool in my eyes as i blinked them back, staring into his blank eyes. "I watched her pretty face get painted by that deep scarlet colour that adored her face beautifully..."

"When i saw she was still breathing...i kicked the door of her side that cause her body to suffocate between the seat and the headboard. And then i opened your side of door which made you fall out of the car..."

Tears stream down my cheeks as i whispered, "Why...why did you save me. Should have let me die with her!"

His sinister smile and grey dark eyes made my stomach turn disgusting as he says, "You were innocent Louis. You weren't involved with harry. You were not in between me and my position to become the alpha!"

His voice raised as he says, "But rose was! She was the reason Harry was eager to marry and take over the pack when it should have been me! I should have ruled the pack and own the business he's handling today because that all is made by my father's blood and sweat!"

I frowned, "W-what?"

He huffed as he stood up, "Why the hell am i even wasting my time telling you shits." He runs his hand through his hair and i gulped.

"David please hear me-"

Just then the doors were opened and two alpha- the same one that abducted me from the building. They were holding Harry...

My heart clenched and my eyes watered as i saw his bruised face, blood covering his pretty face and his eyes closed as he was dragged in roughly and throws infront of david.

"You fcking-"

"Careful how you finish that sentence Louis... I have your lover underneath my foot!" He says with greet teeth as he keeps his dirty foot on Harry's back.

I growled and tried to stand up but my fcking fate is against me today. "Please don't do this..."

He grabs Harry's shirt collar and lifts him up and slaps hard across his face making blood spill out of his mouth as he was already beaten so much.

"No! Stop it please!" I begged as he throws harry on floor and kicks him while yelling curse words. With each hit my omega was sobbing nad clawing my chest, my heart was beating out of my chest. I want to stop him but i can't even move my hands.

"Please...stop it." I was sobbing at this point. My eyes on my alpha who was lying on the floor covered in blood and bruises.

"Oh Little luna don't cry, the fun is just about to begin!"