64

"You'll have to eat all of the-"

"All? No way in hell I'm eating those leaves!" I grumbled as i turned my face away from the spoon that harry bought to my lips full of boiled vegetables.

"Louis, you'll have to eat these! It'll help your health!" He says and i didn't listened as i went over to eat my pieces of chicken without a word.

He sighed and grabbed the bowl of salad or whatever it is called and left the room. I huffed as i leaned back looking at my phone.

I was in bed, and it was afternoon. All tho i was discharged yesterday harry skill didn't let me leave the bed unless i have to use washroom.

"This is so boooring!" I dragged out as i fell down from my sitting position when he walks back in.

I watched as he takes the plates and water glass and leaves again without a word or even a glance making me pout.

When he doesn't walks in after few minutes i yelled his name, "Harry!" After a minute he was at the door with a blank face staring at me.

I smiled sweetly as i made grabby hands towards him, "Need you." He sighed and leaned against the doorway with his arms crossed.

"Need me for what love?"

I kept my innocent smile and doe eyes as i said, "Need you to pick me up and take me down. I wanna watch tv and cuddle with prince!"

I haven't been cuddling him much lately. Harry has spoiled him, always letting him roam out and get dirty in pool and mud.

"He's asleep." He states.

"And?" I asked as i crossed my arms and stared at him. He walks forward with each step he speaks, "And you need to rest so please take a nap!"

He was infront of me as i grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. "I'm tired of staying in bed!"

He catches it and throws it back in its place saying "You're on bed rest baby-"

I threw another pillow at him, "Don't call me that!" He raised his eyebrow at my words and smirks as he licks his lips and walks over to the other side of bed.

I watched as he opens the drawer and shuffles through few things. "What're you doi-" i shut my mouth when i watched him pull out the handcuffs, blind fold and few more things from the drawer.

The same things we bought two days ago.

"W-why are taking them out?" I asked as i crawled over to his side of bed and peeked inside the drawer. He suddenly grabbed my arm and pins them to the bedpost.

I breathed out as his face was so close to me. My eyes immediately went to his lips as his dark eyes stared in mine he says, "You said you're bored. Let's play then."

My face heated up as he licks my parted lips and my eyes shut as his tongue went down towards my neck.

Suddenly he pulls back when he was about to reach my mark. I whined as i watch him back away. "Har-"

"It's Daddy for you..."

"Fck." I whispered when i heard his dark rasoy voice even tho he was facing away from me as he goes to lock the doors.

My heart jumped in excitement when he dimmed the lights and pulled his shirt over his head throwing it away carelessly.

He walks towards me in just his trousers and with a blindfold in his hand. "Are you comfortable with me blindfolding you?"

I gulped as i looked at the silky cherry red blindfold. I've never done that but i guess there's first for everything. I nodded my head but he suddenly grabbed my jaw and i gasped as he whispered, "Verbal answer baby..."

The way he said baby made me roll my eyes back and moan. I can hear the smirk in his chuckle as he lets my jaw go. "Be a good boy for me and you might get to...cum?"

My eyes widened as i could feel myself getting harder at the thought of edging. He smiles as he leans forward and kisses my eyes as i shut them.

"Good boy." He says and then ties the blindfold around my eyes. I gulped as i felt his fingertips running over my cheekbones before he traces my lips.

I parted my lips as i waited for more touch but he just moves back making me want to whine. And then my shirt was slowly unbuttoned and removed in a swift.

"Harry hurry u-uh..."

I felt his lips right on my mark. I moaned as i threw my head back and tried to grasp his hair but he chuckled and grabbed my hands pining them behind me back and licking my bond mark making me whine louder.

"So beautiful baby boy..."

I breathed out as he moves back and lets my hands go. I felt his hands on my swet pants and in a second they were removed leaving my stark naked and exposed.

I can't see him but he can see all of me and that is fcking exciting me more.

I heard him take a sharp breathe before his fastened the handcuffs on my hands after putting them above my head.

"You're looking so gorgeous like this baby..." His hands travelled over my arms and then down my torso before they disappear.

I bit my lip as i waited for something. I heard some shuffle and then his hands were on my hips. "Now, this might hurt a bit. If it's too much, tell me okay?"

I nodded but that earned me a slap to my thigh that made me squeak out, "Yes Harry."

"That's right." And them his fingers finally touched my hard length. I hissed as he rubs his thumb over my tip. I was panting when he starts stroking me.

"H-harry..." I moaned softly trying to keep my voice down. He kissed my thighs and i then felt something cold and hard over the tip of my length.

"W-wha-oh fck!" I cursed as the thing around my tip tightens. He kissed my thighs as he stroked them. "Is it too tight love?"

I breathed out as i tried to make out what's on me and how's it. "N-no." Them i felt his arms around my hips as he lifts me up and pushes my legs to my chest bending them.

"Hold them for me love." I did as he told and bit my bottom lip as i felt his finger over my entrance.

I can feel his eyes on me looking back with desire. He's watching my every step, every breath as he teased me with his finger. And then i heard his deep rasoy voice whispering in my ear.

"You're all mine... My Luna!" And then he entered me making me grasp as i whispered,

"Y-yes. All yours..."