49

*A week later*

I was holding his hand with my head on the side of his bed. I didn't realised i fell asleep until a beeping noise woke me up.

I frown and got up as i looked at where the noise is coming from. It was the monitor that was beeping. I looked at Harry's face, his eyes closed and lips dry.

Face pale and his body lying on the hospital bed for the past week. I got up and ran outside, "Doctor!" I called out and a nurse came my way.

"W-why is it making noise? Is he alright?" I asked as my heart was beating fast, my hands sweaty. I watched as she checked Harry's pulse and then she did something on the monitor and seconds later his body started shaking.

My eyes widened and i stood by his side as the nurse yelled for the doctor and put a oxygen mask over Harry's mouth. His body was shaking nad his breathing started to pick up.

I watched with teary eyes as a doctor that's been charged to treat harry named Josh, rushes in and checks harry. "W-what happened to h-him?" I asked swallowing the lump in my throat.

He gives him an injection and his body calmed down. His face was sweaty and his chest rising and falling as he breathed deeply. "This is a sign of recovery Mr styles. He might wake up any time soon. I gave him a injection to calm his nerves and his body as it is not familiar with all the medicine he has taken for the past days." He still hasn't woken up yet after his surgery.

I nodded as a smile spread on my lips. "He's not in danger right!" I asked just to reassure myself. I calmed down when josh nodded with a polite smile.

"Yes Mr styles. He's out of danger and recovering. Let us know if anything happens further." With that he leaves with the nurse.

I sat down by the stool as i held on his cold hand. I stroked the back of his hand and kissed his fingertips. I looked at him as i wiped my tears with his hand.

I miss him.

His touch.
His voice.
His eyes.

"Please wake up soon. I have so many important things to tell you." I said as i kept his hand on my stomach. I kissed his forehead as i whispered, "I love you Harry..."

And with that i hugged his body and went back to sleep. This position is hurting my body but i don't care, i just want to be close to my alpha.

Yes my alpha.

•••

*Next Morning*

I scrunched my nose as i felt someone bope it. I tried to go back to sleep when i felt soft hands stroking my cheeks and then i opened my eyes when i felt a pair of lips on my forehead.

As soon as i opened my eyes, i was met with those bright green one that i fell in love with. The way my heart warmed and my hands flew up to his neck as i hugged him tightly.

"Harry...i missed you so much!" I said as I smiled so hard, it was hurting my dry lips. I pulled back as he chuckled and i finally heard his deep voice.

I cupped his cheek as he holds me close to him. I looked into his eyes, "I thought i lost you..."

He holds my hand that waas on his cheek and kisses it as he says, "You'll never lose me. I love you for infinity and i promise to be there with you until my last breath."

I sniffed as i stuffed my face in his neck. He chuckles as he rubs my back, "Why are you crying baby? Please, don't cry it hurts me."

I took a deep breath in his neck to calm myself as i said, "I'm glad you didn't die styles because if you would've it wouldn't have ended well-"

He pulls back as he looks in my eyes and wipes my tears with his thumb. "Everything will end well Louis. Now that i have you and you have me, everything will end good."

I smiled as i snuggled my face in hsi hand, "I missed you so much Harry. You voice, your eyes and your sexy voice!"

He smirks, "My knot-"

I smacked his shoulder, "Dirty alpha!" He laughs as he throws his head back and i smiled widely looking at the beautiful sight infront of me.

His messy hair covering his forehead, light stubble over his jaw. His dry lips and his beautifully sculpted nose. He was ... Perfect.

"So beautiful..." I mumbled as i stroked his cheekbones. He grins and my heart warm as he winks at ne saying, "Not more than you my darling."

I blushed as i looked down and now that i noticed, I'm in his lap. I gasped, "How did i end up in your lap?"

He smiles as he wraps his arms around my waist and pull me closer, "You were deep asleep and i was admiring you for the last..." He hums as he looks at clock while i played with his hospital gown-it looks very good on him when it shouldn't.

"For the last twenty minutes until i couldn't wait to see your pretty blue eyes. So i picked you up gently and placed you in my arms where you belong!" He says as he bumped his nose with mine making me giggle as i kept my hands on his chest.

"Aren't you feeling hurt?" I asked as i glanced at where his wounds must be. He shakes his head as he trails his hands in my shirt and strokes my back and i felt like my skin is coming back to life from his touch.

"I'm an alpha i have speedy recovery!" He says as he shrugs. I nodded and strokes his jaw just... watching him. How he smiles, how he talks and how he looks at me with love.

"Why are you lips dry Louis?" He asks as he traces my lips with his finger. I moved closer to him as i was straddling his lap.

"Cause they wanted your lips to be the only one to wet them..." His eyes met mine as he licked his lips and cupped my jaw.

"I would've kissed you but i probably haven't brush like in a week!"

I rolled my eyes as i grabbed his jaw with my fingers, "Listen here Mr styles. This mouth can do as you please because all i smell right now is love!"

He smirks as he leans closer, "Sassy omega-"

"But then again if you insist so much. We can kiss after you've brushed!" I said as i moved back crossing my arms and smirking as his eyes widened and he immediately grabs my neck pulling me close as he says,

"Fck it I love you and I will kiss you."

"Then kiss me you fo-mmh"