10

The last time i was here, it was a very different situation.

Flashback -

"Apologize to her! Beg her to forgive you...RIGHT NOW!"

I shook my head as i tried to get rid of those words, his voice, his harsh touches out of my mind.

I kneeled down infront of the grave pf my lovely sister. I kept the white roses -her favourite flower and colour - on her grave.

I looked at the mud abd then at the name of her incraved with golden ink.

Rose Tomlinson

I could feel the tears weeling in my eyes as her beautiful face flashes infront of my eyes. I closed my eyes as tears roll down finding the freedom i could never.

"We're mates now, rose. It's...very different now that we're mates. Our souls are tied to eachother still i feel no other emotion from him other than hatred and anger..."

I wipes my nose with the back of my hand as i looked at her stone. "I can't stop imagining how things would have been if the roles were reversed. If..."

I dig up into the mud with my finger as i looked down as if I'm actually talking to her and avoiding eye contact, "If i was the one dying and if you were the one who survived. How happy your alpha would have been to marry you. How many mom and dad would have been to watch their lovely daughter get married to the future pack alpha."

I rubbed my face as i tried to control the sobs but still decided to speak my heart out to the only person i can trust and who still believes in me no matter what.

"They hate me, Rose. Everybody used to love me until one day they all started hating me and calling me a murderer. I don't know how to prove myself. I don't know what to do anymore..."

I got no answer.

It wasn't as if i was expecting one. I was here just to pour out my heart before the ceremony. Before i face the whole pack and and be courted as their Luna.

"I don't think I'll ever be a good omega to him. He still loves you and i think he will always love you even when he can't...and I'd always be there for him, not as a mate but his toy on which he'll leach out everytime he remembers you. Everytime i see him, I'm reminded of how bad of an person i am to take you away from him. But... there's still a part of me that hopes, one day he'll understand that i didn't took you away from him it was... Fate"

One day...

•••

As soon as i stepped in the house a group of maids were on me.

"Sir, we have to get you ready!"

"Sir, there's only an hour left for coronation!"

"Sir, your alpha is asking for you!"

I frowned when i looked at the person who said the last sentence. "What- why?" I scowled but immediately retrieved my expression and cleared my throat.

"I m-mean w-where is he? Can you please lead to him?"

I gave her a fake smile and she nodded as she walks towards wherever my alpha is.

My Alpha?

My omega blushed and i scolded him to shut up before it starts.

•••

*Knock knock*

I knocked on his office door and waited for a reply but i never got one. I frowned, the maid said he's inside so where is he now?

I looked around and then decided to knock once again and a bit louder this time.

Still no answer.

I was hesitant before i finally decided to grab the handle and open the door. It was just as i expected, expensive and modern.

A huge dark desk in the middle and an empty chair. There were pictures hung on the wall but they we're of his or his family...

They were of rose.

Only hers.

I walked in fully and looked around at all the pictures hung on the wall. Everywhere, there were pictures of her smiling, brightly her blue eyes shining.

I looked at the desk as i got near it and gulped as i saw a paper with rose' name on it. It was an autopsy report.

I looked at the picture on his desk and it was rose' and Harry's. He was hugging her and she was smiling so hard there were crinkles falling by her eyes.

He was smiling too and it reached his eyes just as happy as i used to be whenever i saw kyle.

I looked at the autopsy report and took a breath before i grabbed it and decided to take a look at it.

I frowned when i understood absolutely nothing. I huffed and just as i kept the papers on desk the office door opens.

Shit-