29

I flicked my tongue over his cheeks and chin as i licked him, tasting my own cum. He groans as he grabs my chin with his fingers, "Such a dirty omega you are! Cumming all over his alpha' face and then licking it like a kitten..."

I whimpered as my hands trailed towards his crotch, "I'm your kitten. I need you, need your knot Alpha. Please fill me up, fill me up with your seeds and get me full-"

He leans forward as he slowly grinds his hips against my bare waist and kisses me roughly. Running his tongue over my lips as he says, "Yeah? Want me to fill you up with my pups? Wanna get full of my seeds in you like a dirty little omega you are!"

I cried holding on his shoulders as another orgasm hits me and i made a mess over his hips once again. He groans and strips off his sweats and i look over his knot all hard and ready to be in me.

He wraps his arms around my torso as he picks me up, "wrap your legs around me sweetcheeks." I whined loudly at his alpha voice and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He cups my arse with once hand and holding my waist with other as he walks inside the room. I had my arms wrapped around his neck as i licked his neck and shoulder greedily.

He places me on bed and hovers over me and immediately thrusts in me making me arch my back as i moan and scratches his back.

"Fck, so fcking tight for me. So warm and sweet, all for me!" He grabs my legs and bends them to my chest and says, "Hold them for me darling!"

I did as told and he starts pounding into me. I shut my eyes as tears fell down my cheeks at the intense pleasure that was building in my abdomen.

He grunts as he holds my hips his nails digging in my skin. His knot starts swelling in me as he keeps on hitting the spot making me cry from pleasure.

My body was feeling hot really hot like my skin was burning, his body felt like it'll make it worse but i still want to held on him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he wraps his arm's around my torso picking me up and i gasped as this way he was going deeper.

"Alpha... I'm g-gonna cum-" i whispered as i kissed, licked and bit his neck. He kissed my hair as he pulls out fully before slamming back in with so much force my body jerked up and i came with a scream of his name.

He bites on my shoulder as he spills inside me knotting me. I stuffed my face in his neck breathing heavily as i came down my high.

The sticky fluid was ruining our body but we couldn't care less as we cuddled close. He lays down and pulls me on top of him with his knot still in me.

I kept my head on his chest as i felt a bit relieved. His alpha has calmed down and it was off for few minutes. As i was drifting into a dreamless sleep he suddenly flips us and makes me stay on my hands and knees.

With his knot still in me he starts thrusting and i clenched the bedsheet hard in my fists as i stuffed my face in the pillow moaning softly.

He pants as he places wet kisses over my neck and shoulder blades and cums in me once more knotting me. I came all over the bed ruining the white soft bedsheet but without caring about it i laid down on it.

We both were panting as our body temperature slowly came back to normal. My heat and his rut was off for few more minutes that gave me time to cuddle in his chest while his knot has tied us together.

"Sleep, baby. You're such a good omega for me, I'm so proud of you." His words were calming me and warming my chest as i smiled against his neck.

"Thank you alpha..." I wrapped my hands and legs around him as i relaxed and tried to get some sleep before my heats kicks in again.