41

I felt a pair of soft lips on my cheeks, and then on my forehead, my nose, my chin, my neck. It trailed lower to my collarbone, nipples, stomach and then i felt him lay his head on my hips.

His cheek against my stomach. I slowly opened my eyes and rubbed the sleep out of them and look down to see him already looking at me. His chin resting on my stomach.

"Good morning, Louis." He says and i smiled as his rasoy voice and motioned for him to come up. He hovers over me and crawls towards me until his face is right above mine.

"It's not a good morning, until i get i morning kiss!" I said and pouted my lips. He chuckled and leaned down giving me a brief kiss to which i sighed and smiled against them because his lips still make me feel like it's my first time kissing and being loved.

"Wanna join me in shower?" I asked as i run my fingers through his hair and he grins. I smirked already knowing his answer, "Or you can wait outside till i get fresh abd showered then you can go in after me-"

"Hey! Why would i miss the chance to adore your glorious body hmm?" I smiled and wrapped my hands and legs around him. We both were naked and not at all bothered by the fast hard as well.

"Take me to the shower I'm not willing to walk unless it's reaaaally necessary!"

He chuckles but does as told while kissing the side of my head he mumbled, "My lil baby."

"My big daddy!"

And you can say that ended up me being pressed to the wall of shower and him in me like he belongs there... It was messy.

•••

"Good morning, kyle." I said as i sat down next to me Harry sits down with a very soft and inaudible, "Morning."

"Morning louis, and ...harry." Kyle said not sure if he heard Harry's greeting but still decided to go with it. I smiled and served myself breakfast.

Kyle starts eating while Harry looks at me. "You need something harry?" I asked and he nodded. "And that is?"

"For you to serve me breakfast with your hands because it'll make this ten times more delicious!" He says with a wide smile and i blushed.

"Stop being cheeky harry!" I mumbled as i started serving him breakfast. He gives me a wink knowing i didn't meant it and starts eating.

I started eating as well. We ate quietly before Harry's phone rang to break the silence. He picks it up and without a hello he puts it to his ear and chews on his breakfast.

I looked at him and watched as his face turned serious and he puts his knife and fork down. "What happened harry?"

Kyle looks at harry as well with a frown as we both watch him hang up and groan rubbing his face. "There's a parcel ..."

My heart started beating faster as i gulped and said, "W-where is it?" He looks over to me and immediately held my hand.

"Calm down baby. We knew this would happen, okay. We're prepared for this. It's downstairs and one of the security guard is bringing it up. We'll take care of it okay?"

I nodded at his words and took a sip of my water as harry rubbed my back. I knew this was going to happen, the killer will again send something to scare us.

But still I'm scared to face it...

The security guard arrives nad leaves the parcel in the living room. Harry insisted me to finish the breakfast which i did unwillingly.

When we went to living room and sat down as harry went to open the package. It looks as big as it can hold a microvave.

I gulped and watched him open the box with wide eyes. His eyes turned dark and his jaw clenched as he pulls out a bunch of photographs. Nothing was bloody there that calmed me a bit.