45

"Disgusting!" David says as he wipes his blood covered hands on his handkerchief glaring at Harry's body that was lying on the floor.

I looked at his unconscious body with teary eyes as i pulled on my hands. "Now, let's get to work!" David says and i watched as he walks towards me.

"You're a coward you can't fight with him! That's why you hit him when he was unconscious! You can't fcking fight with him because you know you're weak and he's win obviou-" he slaps me across the face so hard that i clenched my jaw as my cheek stings.

"Shut up omega. You may be pretty but you're annoying as well!" With that he opens my hands and i launched at him throwing punches and kicks at him.

But he was quick and he grabs my hands twisting them behind my back as i felt something cold touch my forehead...gun.

"Disobey me and I'll put a bullet in his skull!" He whispers harshly as he pointed the gun at Harry's body. I gulped and looked at my alpha laying in blood, pain.

"What do you want!" I growled as he runs the tip of his gun over my cheek. He smirks as he looks in my eyes that made me want to throw up on his face.

"Can you drive little Luna?"

•••

Harry:

I couldn't breathe. I tried to open my mouth and water fills in my lungs and nose when i gasped. I moved my hands and legs and found out I'm inside water...

I tried to open my eyes but something was tied to it. I removed the tie and looked around as i noticed this water is cold and black sky was shining above.

I rushed towards the surface, swimming as fast as i could because there was no oxygen in my lungs anymore.

I gasped and coughed as i reached the surface and wiped my face as i looked around. This is was...the beach i took Louis to on our last date.

I swam towards the shore and coughed out blood as there was bruises and cuts all over my body. I have been passed out for two hours after they beat me up.

I don't remember a thing taht happened.

I ran towards the highway trying to find a way to get to Louis. I know he's not safe and i have to find him before something happens that I'll regret my whole life.

No cars were on the highway and i started running towards the city not caring how my muscles hurt and how the blood keeps on running down my body.

I need to find Louis.

I ran for about twenty minutes when i couldn't run anymore. I was panting as i hold on the large cut on my abdomen that looks like is caused by a knife.

My hands were covered in my own blood and the pain was being unbearable.

Suddenly i saw headlights coming from far away and i raised my hands as i started yelling for help.

As the car got near i was getting relieved. I'll finally get to save Louis. But suddenly the car stops for about ten feet away from me.

The headlights turned off and my face paled when i saw Louis in the driver's seat. And next to him was...david?

My eyes met his teary blue ones. There was a huge distance between us but i could clearly see the fear and horror in his face.

My jaw clenched and my fists turned into tight fists as I looked at the gun that was pointed to louis' forehead. David says something as he smirks looking at me and i saw Louis closing his eyes before opening them and starting the car.

I took a deep breath as the car starts driving towards me at full speed. My eyes were fixed on to those blue ones at the car drives faster and just as it was about to touch me i rolled down on the road flat and the car passes from above me in full speed.

I stood up and ran towards where his car was going, chasing after him. I could see david yelling shits at Louis who was driving so fast it was getting harder to keep up with them and eventually they fade...

I fell on my knees gasping for air from running so much. I hold my chest and tried to normal my breathing but it was only getting worse.

I need my Inhaler!

I looked around helpless, and crying. I can't even save myself how will i save my omega. I'm such a pathetic weak and stupid alpha!

Just when i thought I'd pass out, flashlights fell from behind me and i fell on the ground gasping not being able to breathe properly.

And i looked at the car as it stops right infront of me and someone stepped out...my eyes dropped and the last thing i heard was my name.

"Harry!"