28

We both had our dinner now in the balcony that's in the guest room, standing by the railing. This is the only room having Balcony and i love this place, the view was breathtaking as well as the alpha next to me. He was wearing just his sweats and nothing else, his shirtless body was making me drool at every glance.

His broad chest and pecs were asking me to suck them. His abs were begging me to lick them while i was trying to not get myself wet at him because by the look of him it looks like he's not in the mood to fck me. My heat is near that's making ne horny and needy.

There was a bottle of wine and two glasses and tonight this is all i need to calm my nerves and my greedy omega.

Harry sips on his wine as he looks at the view as we both were standing by the railing. I was wearing a white thin see through shirt with some sweats. The city was wide awake even tho it's quite late. The stary sky and this wine made it all romantic.

"I... didn't knew you had asthama." I said as i glanced at his and he gulps his wine going to refill it. "You don't know many things about me omega."

We're back at omega now.

"I want to know. I want to know you and the things you like, the things you don't. The places you like and don't -"

"Why do you wanna know omega. It's not like it matters in life to know about eachother." He says with shrug of his shoulder that made my eyes fall on his broad shoulder and his muscles as they fles with his hand moments.

"It matters to know eachother when you're bonded for life." I stated as i took a sip of wine and teared my eyes away from the greek god in front of me.

"Not when there are no chances of getting feelings involved. It doesn't matters and i don't care either!" He says and sets his glass on the table ready to go back in room.

I grabbed his bicep making him stop and look at me from his shoulder, "What if by any chances feeling do get involved?"

He looks at me for a brief moment before he turns fully to face me, "Then one should ignore it. Avoid or maybe try to keep it to yourself!" He removes my hand from his and grabs the wine bottle.

"How can a person live their life without getting love or being loved?" I said with huff of frustration. I don't why I'm trying so desperately to prove a point to him but it looks like he's gonna deny everything i say tonight even if i said I'm horny.

"Love is not important when you have everything without giving anything in return. If you get food, shelter clothes and other necessities without giving anything back in return, a person can happily live a life without being loved or loving!"

I scoffed as i took a step forward, "That sounds so cruel, i can only imagine how that person may feel. Food and clothes are not everything in life." I shook my head.

He raises his eyebrow as if challenging me as he says, "Why are you trying to teach me the importance of love?"

I stepped closer until there's only a step gap between us. I have to slightly tilt my chin up to meet his eyes, "Because that is what I'm looking forward in my life. I want to love and to be loved. I want to have a family and pups with the person i love."

Something sparkled in his eyes I don't know if it was amusement or proudness. He lifts his hand and runs his knuckles over my cheekbones giving my skin goosebumps as the cold air blows past us.

"Do you know that person, have you found them yet? How are you gonna find them?" He was amused as he asks them and i can hear a hint of sarcasm.

"I already know one stubborn hell of an Alpha who's just not ready to accept his feelings and keep denying himself of sometimes so obvious!" I said with a hint of frustration as i tipped my chin up proudly staring in his eyes that turned dark with lust as he glances at my lips.