23

Suddenly he starts the car and i sighed in relief. "That's none of your business!" He states and i looked outside as i bit my bottom lip to stop myself from asking more stupid questions.

For now I'm save, and so is the phone hidden in my jeans pocket.

•••

As soon as we stepped in, he goes in the bedroom while i slowly sneaked in the guest room or heat room- whatever it is.

I went into the closet that was empty and opened a drawer, i have kept my diary here. Away from his eyes, if he read this it'll be like I've stripped naked infront of him with all my emotions on display.

I hide the phone inside the diary and closed the drawer and locked it. I kept the key in another drawer and locked it as well and with the last key i kept it under ther rug.

I smirked and flicked my hair dramatically praising my intelligence when i heard his voice,

"Omega!"

I ran outside and in the bedroom he was in. I peeked my head in and saw him standing infront of bed in just his towel. I gulped as i stepped inside fully.

"Yes Alpha."

He motions me to come forward and i did as he told. He takes the end of my sweatshirt and pulls it over my head as he says, "We're going to have a relaxing bath."

My warm skin got goosebumps as its exposed. He runs his hands that was surprisingly warm, down my arms and stops on my hips.

I looked into his eyes as he slowly opens it and pulls it down with my boxers. My hands hold his bicep as strokes the back of my thigh and then my arse.

His dark eyes stared into mine, felt like  they're staring into my soul. He suddenly cups my arse cheeks abd pulls me forward, "Jump." He groans and i did as told.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and jumped as i wrapped my legs around his waist, that was still covered in towel.

He walks us into the bathroom while i was snuggling in his neck. The bath was already set, with rose petals in it. Candles by the side and two glass of wine. It's getting dark outside now and here i am enjoying my alpha' warm body against mine.

He slowly puts me in the tub and i lets him go as i sighed at the warm water hugging my skin. I watched as he dimmed the lights and walked towards me.

Looking straight in my eyes he drops his towel and my heart drops at the same time. My eyes travel over his toned body as he's standing infront of me now.

His length stood tall and proudly making me clinge my legs together. I watched as he got in the tub slowly trying not to spill much water.

This feels so romantic and my omega is fcking smitten.

I crawled over to him not caring how the water splashes around. I turned so my back is against his chest and settled down in his lap.

I leaned back as i closed my eyes, he wraps his arms around my body and strokes my stomach as he says, "Do you like it?"

"I love it Alpha. This feels so nice and cozy, " i looked up at him as i smiled, "Thank you alpha."

He gives me a faint smile as he kissed the side of my head. I sighed and relaxed again' his body. His hand softly stroking my tummy, his other hand resting on my thigh.

While my hands are over his legs. "I don't why I'm getting this special treatment but I'm loving it.." i said as his hand that was on my thigh trails deeper to my inner thigh.