39

I covered my mouth as i choked on a sob and harry immediately wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in his chest.

"I won't let anything happen to you omega. I'm trying to find who that person is, trust me we'll find him and you'll be saf-"

"Please Harry... I don't wanna die, please..." I whimpered crying in his neck and he tightens his hold around me saying, "Never Louis, I'll never let you go..."

I sniffed and calmed down as he rubs my back. I pulled back and he wiped my face as he looks me in the eyes and holds my face in his hands, "Don't ever cry again Louis. I will protect and i will always be there for you. You have me, by your side forever!"

I nodded as he kissed my forehead. "Yes Harry..." I sighed and he kissed my cheeks as he cups then in his hands.

"I will bring kyle here. If you want to talk to him and ask him for help, we can do it. I'm doing this only for you..." I smiled and nodded wrapping my arms around him hugging him tightly.

"Thank you so much Harry...i couldn't ask for anything more than this. Thank you so much."

•••

"Can you let my hand go, I'm sorry but I'm feeling really uncomfortable!"

"I'm not happy to hold your hand either ken, it's only to make sure you don't run away-"

"My name's not ken! It's Kyle and how can i run away when you own this building!"

"You're an idiot you can!"

I rolled my eyes as i heard both the alpha' quarreling like kids. I walked downstairs and saw harry holding kyle' hand and trying to make him sit on the couch but kyle' not wanting to.

"Where's Louis?"

"In our bedroom, now sit-"

"Hii Kyle." I said as i stepped down and he finally turned and i saw his face making me gasp as soon as i saw his bruised face. His lip had a huge cut with dried blood running down his nose and lips. His forehead was bruised and his cheekbones had purple bruises all over his face and his blonde hair was greasy and sweat coated.

"Oh my god Kyle..." I said as i slowly went to touch his face but Harry cleared his throat and glared at kyle who was looking at me with soft eyes.

"How are you Louis? Are you eating well? Roaming around the city? Did you had the-"

"I'm fine kyle. But look at you..." I said with sad eyes. I wish i could've stopped harry earlier from doing all this.

"I'm fine too. It's just a few cuts and bruises, i can handle that! I'm a boxer you know!" He says with a smile and i chuckled as i remembered his terrible boxing skills.

Harry huffs loudly and i cleared my throat as i took a step back, "Sit down I'll bring first-aid and harry bring some warm water please, love?"

He looks at me with a look that said 'really? For him!' at last he huffs abd goes to kitchen as kyle sits down with a smile.

I went upstairs to the bathroom and bought the first-aid. I sat next to Kyle keeping a distance as Harry brings warm water. I put some detol in the water and dipped a cloth and started cleaning Kyle ' lips and nose wiping the dried blood.

Harry stood by with his jaw clenched and eyes on Kyle. I'm impressed by his control now. After i aided his cuts and bruises i stood up. "I'll make you some coffee!"

"Uh- no Louis it's fine-"

"When was the last time you had something?" I asked and he looks at harry who gulps and looks away. "I guess two days ago?"

Kyle nods slowly and i shook my head as i grabbed the bowl of water and went towards kitchen. I made the coffee for the three of us and breakfast for Kyle.

Once we all settled down and finsihed our coffee. I watched as kyle shifted awkwardly as harry glares at him. "Okay, kyle. I want to ask some...things."

He looks at me and nods urging me to continue, "Why didn't you told me you were in mafia? Like you're involved in drugs, human trafficking and with the rogue mafia and all that stuff!" I said trying to deal with this calmly even tho i was furious.

I dated kyle for a long time and in that time i trusted him, loved him and wanted to have a family with him. It hurts to know he lied to me about himself all these years and kept me in dark.

"I... I didn't knew how you'd take it. I thought you'll leave me if i tokd you about all those things and I'm not involved in human trafficking like i am not aware of what my boss used to do until i heard his conversation one day." Kyle says and Harry scoffed by he shut up before he starts with my one look.

"And after that day i left his group but he forced me to come back and work for him because i knew everything about his drugs, smuggling omegas and other illegal properties. When i denied at last he send his men to kill me and i was hiding from them for a month now but Harry..." Kyle looks over to Harry who was quite but his hard stare was fix on kyle.

"His men abducted me one day from my hiding spot and kept in the basement locked. He wanted to know where and who my boss is but i swear i haven't seen him. I heard his call with other agents when i was at our work place where he ordered his men who then ordered me to do stuff. "

I took that all in and looked into his eyes, those grey eyes were staring back at me without hesitation and i know he's not lying. I know him very well...

"So you've only heard his voice?" I asked and he nods, "that tho on a phone call." He nods again saying,

"He was on a call and i picked up a line of telephone that connected with their line."

"He was using telephone?" I asked surprised that in this modern world someone still uses stuff like that. Kyle nods.

"Yeah they use it so they won't have any wrong connection or interactions with the cops or by any accident their calls might not get recorded or mis connected with the government agencies." Harry says and my eyes widened and i nodded.

Fckers are smart.

Kyle rolled his eyes, "He knows that cause he uses it too-"

"Shut the fck up on your own or I'll make you!" Harry says with a low and raspy voice that gave me goosebumps.

Kyle was about to reply when i said, "Kyle, it's clear that your boss killed rose and is now trying to kill me as well."

He looks at me and nods, "Yes!" I sighed and glanced at harry before i said, "Will you help us in finding him?"