✨Hospital Visit✨

"You never told me, Joshua was your brother??" Johnny gasped as he was "surprised" while trying to change the topic. Taeyong already told them about their relationship after Joshua took over to take care of her that day. "Just to make it clear, the Joshua you said is Joshua Hong from Seventeen, right? The Joshua Hong JiSoo?" Nara sighed and rolled her eyes before continuing to make their lunch, leaving Johnny to silently celebrate his small victory.

By lunch time, Johnny returned with the medicine and Nara just finished cooking some porridge for the sick Littles when they heard a loud cry. Nara ran to the three 4 year old's room, before seeing Jaemin crying his heart out on the bed.

"Mama..." He sobbed when Nara came in and slowly pulled him into a hug. The other two remained sleeping despite their younger brother crying next to them. Nara took him out of the room and Jaemin's cry turned a whimper a few minutes later, before falling asleep again with his head on her chest. The two adults took a seat on the couch as they waited for the Littles to wake up from their nap.

"Now I hope Jayden won't wake up crying when he realizes Jason isn't in the room with them." Nara worried and Johnny nodded as he agreed. The NoNa twins are known to wake up when they feel or sense if either one of them was not beside the other during nap time. "These two are rather attached to each other especially when they're unwell."

Unfortunately, the caregiver spoke too soon as Jeno awoke crying shortly, calling for his lost twin brother. Johnny volunteered to get the unwell older twin as well as checking on the oldest of the triplets, who was still fast asleep.

"Nana..." Jeno sobbed, looking around for his twin and Johnny gently calmed him down as the two made their way back to Nara and Jaemin. "Mama... Nana gone.." He sobbed louder when he saw his caregiver and Johnny set him down next to her. "Nono no find Nana."

"Nana's here with Mama, Nono." Nara softly said as she unwrapped the blanket she wrapped around sleeping Jaemin to keep him warm before the sobbing slowly stopped. The older twin pouted when he saw his younger twin sleeping clinging to Nara like a baby koala and gently patted his back while he mumbled something as he held Jaemin's right hand and went back to sleep, cuddling closer to Nara. "Now I feel terrible for separating them. Even just for awhile."

"It's ok, Nara." Johnny replied and gently placed Jeno's puppy plushie on him before the little boy's arm automatically wrapped itself around it. "I just hope Junnie and the other won't wake up next." Nara's eyes widened as she turned to him as her teeth gritted. The sentences were always cursed whenever the Littles were sick and everyone knew about it, especially Nara. "I'm so sorry, Nana. I really forgot about that." Johnny apologized and quickly ran to check on them.

The other didn't wake up until the end of their nap time as well as the triplet and Johnny helped to feed the twins while Nara fed the triplet. The twins were already feeling better that afternoon, but for the triplet. Their fever worsened and Nara immediately took them to the same hospital as the soulmate, where they were admitted in the same room as Mark and Haechan.

"Looks like I'm staying." Nara stated as she was on the phone with Taeyong after putting the triplet to sleep again and keeping an eye on the soulmate as they were doing some colouring. "Can you guys take care of the twins for me? The doctor said the triplet needs to at least stay here for a few nights. They want to monitor them since their temperature was up the roof."

'Don't worry about the twins, Nana. We can handle them.' He replied ensuring that they got it covered. 'Just take care of the triplet and soulmate. I just hope they won't give you a hard time.' A small smile cracked on her lips as he said that and Nara let out a short giggle. 'I'll stop by later to bring some of your clothes and toiletries, as well as a few snacks for you and the boys.'