✨Hospital Visit✨

Start from the beginning

The members eventually came up with nicknames for every Littles pairing or group they made up. Soulmates; Mark & Haechan, The twins; Jisung & Chenle, The S twins; Sungchan & Shotaro, NoNa twins; Jeno & Jaemin, the J triplet; Renjun (Junnie), Jeno & Jaemin, the triplet; YangYang, Hendery & XiaoJun, The bay6; 00's liner, Groot; the 99's liner and etc.. The first time they used it had Nara so confused on who they were referring to, but slowly she finally understood why.

"Well, it's the time of year when folks tend to fall ill quite readily. I must say, I'm rather taken aback that Kun has managed to fend off the other 4, particularly during this season." Nara commented while Johnny took a seat at the island's stool and nodded.

"It's a good thing too. NoNa are very possessive of you while they're not feeling well, so does Dede and the twins. Just imagine..." Johnny paused for a while before shivering, making Nara giggle at his silliness. "I don't think I can handle it with 5 toddlers screaming and crying at the same time, let alone being sick." He shook his head to get the thought out of his mind and his eyes widened. "OMG! I just remembered... the soulmates are like that too, especially Mark!"

Immediately Nara threw a piece of carrot at him which he dodged, as she shushed him. "The triplets are sleeping, so are the twins! Keep your voice down." Her eyes widened and her teeth gritted, making him raise his hands in surrender. "Can you go pick-up a few new medicines for the triplet? They'll only take certain flavoured syrup, because they don't like the syrup's flavour that the twins like." Nara sighed before apologizing for her burst a few minutes ago.

Johnny saw this coming because he was there with her when Mark had a very bad fever and he knew that she was going to blame herself for the Littles being seriously sick, because in her own words, she didn't take care of them well enough. Johnny without saying a word, walked up to her and pulled her into his embrace, before patting her back gently. Right there... Nara immediately burst into tears, burying her face to his chest and Johnny hugged her closer.

"It's not your fault, Nana... You have nothing to do with them being sick." He softly said to her and she whined, stomping her feet as she disagreed before continuing to cry. Johnny let out a small chuckle at the response and quickly shushed her. "Nana.. Remember what I told you when Mark got sick?" She nodded as a response. "So.. You can't beat yourself or blame yourself for this, ok? It was not their choice to get sick, it's all the company's fault."

"The kids don't have any power to reject anything that had been planned or booked by the company for their schedule, not even the managers or us. So, if you want to blame it on someone, blame the company." Nara giggled as she wiped away her tears after pulling away from Johnny. "Don't ever let that giggle or your beautiful smile be lost over something you can't control, because it's not worth losing."

Johnny cupped her small face as he said that and she nodded. He smiled at her and planted a kiss on her forehead before hugging her again. "The kids are going to be in better shape by next week or in a few days. Except for the triplet, I think." Nara giggled again as she pulled away from the tall guy and nodded.

"Thanks, John. I really needed that."

"No problem, Nara. I'm happy to make you smile again and will always be here for you when you need me to." He planted a kiss on her forehead again and patted her head.

"First my brothers... then Taeyong and now, you. The four of you had been saying the same thing ever since I got back from New York. Did Nathan or Joshua say anything about me to you guys?" Nara curiously asked and tilted her head a little while waiting for Johnny to answer. Johnny stared back blankly as he tried to remember something about having a conversation with anyone about her.