Chapter 2

Xu Qiu is a time traveler, but when he was young, he didn't have the memories before the time travel, but only remembered those in the recent period.

Also, remember that he has supernatural powers and a farm.

It was also for this reason that his originally sickly body improved.

Although it looks the same as before, at least there is no need to worry about suddenly killing my life one day.

At the same time, he also realized that he was living in a novel, and the protagonist of the novel, Shou, was Lin Qiong, the favorite of the Lin family next door. Lin Qiong is not from this era. He is from a later life. It has been about two months since he crossed over. The original owner of Lin Qiong's body was loved by the old lady Lin in the Lin family. in this way.

In the Lin family, Lin Qiong didn't need to work. When everyone got up early, he could sleep until he woke up naturally.

But the rest of the family was different.

Farm work is not so easy to do, especially in North Vietnam where the climate is harsh, Lin Qiong's character is not able to bear hardships, he has not done any heavy work before crossing, let alone going to the field, since the conditions after crossing, Naturally, he wouldn't rush forward and insist on working.

He is quite comfortable living like this, but he is afraid of comparison in everything.

He is comfortable, how can people of his age be comfortable?

In this world, besides the gender of men and women, there is also a kind of elder brother, whose appearance is no different from that of men, most of whom are softer in appearance, who will marry when they grow up, and can have children. Lin Qiong is one of them. brothers.

Mrs. Lin gave birth to three sons and two daughters, and the daughter was already married and had children.

The age gap between the three sons is not too big, and the second and third are twins.

The eldest child gave birth to a son and a daughter, and the second child and the third child got married not long after. The second child's family gave birth to a brother and two sons, while the third child's family had only one brother.

Lin Qiong is the only child of the third family.

The specific situation of the Lin family, according to Lin Qionggang's complaints, is that other people's time travel is to resist oppression, slap the best in the face, start to divide the family, and not be an honest person, but it's good for him to time travel, the best is actually my whole family. The eldest is taciturn, the second is honest and honest, and acts as a bully, while the third steals, rapes and plays tricks.

Even with their own wives, it's almost the same tune.

And the best of the Lin family is the original owner Lin Qiong, the old lady Lin dotes on him the most, she doesn't need him to do anything, all the best things in the family are given to him.

When the whole family was sunburnt, only Lin Qiong was still white and tender, with no calluses on her hands.

The Lin family is about the same age as Lin Qiong, the daughter of the first room and the elder brother of the second room.

In this era, daughters and elder brothers have relatively low status in the family, and they pay attention to the water splashed by married children. The eldest wife does not pay much attention to their daughters. I don't dare to be dissatisfied with the treatment, and I don't have a sense of presence at home.

But Lin Qu, whose second room is half a year older than Lin Qiong, is different. Lin Qu has a stubborn personality and has been jealous of Lin Qiong since she was a child.