Chapter 1

North Vietnam, the wild land.

There are few people here, the land is barren, the climate is harsh and changeable, and the temperature difference between day and night is huge. It is not suitable for large-scale farming. If you can support yourself, that is almost the same.

It is almost impossible to eat and drink enough, save a sum of money, and live a well-off life. Every family lives with their belts tight.

This place is also one of the most famous places where the imperial court exiled. Many people felt chest tightness and shortness of breath when they heard it, and their hearts were ashamed.

And Xu Qiu was born here.

At this time, in a small mountain village in North Vietnam, Xu Qiu was squatting under the tree in front of his house to eat fruit. They didn't have anything else in this place. There were a lot of wild fruits and beasts. Of course, the one he ate was not The wild fruit on the mountain was grown in his own space.

His space is like the farm he used to play, with its own seeds, so Xu Qiu has no shortage of food since he crossed over.

Of course, he wouldn't blatantly bring out some fruits that didn't look like local ones.

What he was eating at the moment was the pear he had planted, which was the same variety as they had grown on this mountain, except that one was a genetically optimized fine variety, and the other was an ordinary, ordinary variety.

His mother, Mrs. Li, was also eating a pear, and said, "The fruit my son picks is still sweet. This pear has thin skin, sweet flesh, and a lot of juice. It is completely different from the ones your father used to bring back. The ones I ate before It's not as fragrant."

Hearing this, Xu Qiu said lazily: "Then I'll pick some for my mother next time."

The weather in this place is too hot these days, and it's still the type of hot flashes. It feels like the whole body is steamed. Xu Qiu's health is not good, and being exposed to the sun is even more boring.

Not to mention, boring.

Nothing to do.

Of course, this is just him, his health has been bad since he was a child, and Li Shi is more partial to his youngest son, and he will not let him do any heavy work. In fact, it's not that he didn't do it. Although Li Shi loves him, it's mainly because his body needs to be taken care of since he was a child, and it's not that he doesn't love his other two sons.

In order to create a gap between the three fearful brothers, Li Shi would properly ask him to do more in the past.

Then he really passed out.

Since then, Mrs. Li is no longer like this, and Xu Qiu's eldest brother and second brother don't have any opinions on him. In fact, the eldest and second brother would rather do more work by themselves and be alive and kicking every day than be like the third child. In this way, they would have to drink bitter juice at every turn, especially if they were born in such a wild place where their living environment was harsh, they would simply be waiting to die.

They still prefer their tight, muscular hunks.

Xu Qiu likes it too, who doesn't like having big muscles!

But he didn't.

Mrs. Li heard what he said, and said again: "Don't go into the deep mountains, you know how many wild beasts there are, and you are in poor health, so you have to be aware of it."

"I didn't go inside." Xu Qiu comforted the headache, "I picked it outside."

Mrs. Li snorted, obviously not too convinced, "What does the fruit taste like outside, have you ever eaten it when you are so old?"

She wondered if there could be such a sweet one. If it was outside, the villagers would have picked it up long ago, and it would not be her turn to this little sick seedling.

But she didn't think that Xu Qiu had gone too deep. After all, even experienced hunters in the village would not dare to enter the deep mountains easily. The deep mountains in North Vietnam and the deep mountains in ordinary villages are not the same concept.

That poisonous snake and ferocious beast is completely innocent.

And her youngest son can come out completely, which shows that the place should be safe, but it is such a reason, Li Shi can't help worrying, but Xu Qiu's left ear goes in and the right ear goes out, she has said it every time , her son specially took it to please her, so she can't always lose face.

Xu Qiu said again: "Mother, don't worry, I really didn't go in too deep, and you also know me, every shot is accurate."

This is true.

While the mother and son were talking, there was a loud noise from the room not far from the next door.

Mrs. Li raised her fingers and made a gesture of "shh".

Then quietly, using the wall of his own house as a cover, quietly went to watch the fun.

Xu Qiu also went to squat down: "Their family has started to quarrel again."

Li's eyes were fixed on that side without moving, and he didn't hesitate in his mouth: "That's right, they are both grandsons, and the old lady's heart is going to her throat. One is spoiled by heaven, and the other is a bully. Don't quarrel." How is it possible, this has been held back for more than ten years, but that child can't please."

As a grandson, facing the master of the family, first of all, a word of filial piety can make everyone criticize him, and then the old lady of the Lin family is not a stupid person.

Xu Qiu nodded, obviously also expected it.

In fact, this is not the first time he heard the Lin family quarreling over there.

And he also knew that the one over there was the main character in a book.

Oh, and he himself, the protagonist's cannon fodder fiancé.

At present, the title of fiance has not been taken off his head yet.

Husband dressed as a control group [Wear Books]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें