Chapter 74 The Fake Young Master X The Black Belly Brother [END]

Gu Ye opened his eyes, and what he saw was a pure white ceiling, and the pungent but familiar smell of disinfectant was in his nose. At that moment, he realized that he was in a hospital.

He asked the system in his mind: [System, is this the next world? Why hasn't the plot been delivered yet? ]

But he waited for a long time, but he still didn't get an answer from the system.

What's the matter?

Soon, someone noticed that he was awake, and the ward suddenly became lively.

A beautiful woman hugged him tightly, crying and laughing, "Xiao Ye, you finally woke up!"

Hearing this familiar voice, Gu seemed to wake up in an instant, his eyes and nose were sore uncontrollably, "Mom."

This is the real world.

He finally remembered.

He died in a car accident.

No wonder in the last world, when a car crashed into him, he would feel a deep sense of fear in his soul.

He remembered that before he died, someone kept calling his name in his ear...

"Mom, where's Shen Yan?" Gu Ye asked.

Mrs. Gu was taken aback, her expression became complicated, "He... also lives in this hospital."

Gu Ye's pupils tightened slightly, and he asked, "What's wrong with him?"

Mrs. Gu said: "On the day you got into a car accident, he suddenly lost consciousness and became a vegetative state. He hasn't woken up until now."

Gu also got out of bed immediately, "I'm going to see him."

Mrs. Gu chased after her, "Xiao Ye! Your body..."

Gu Ye soon arrived at Shen Yan's ward. The man was lying on the hospital bed with a pale complexion, wearing a ventilator and motionless. His body was covered with colorful monitoring tubes, and he looked as if he was asleep.

This man is his boyfriend.

When he was with Shen Yan, he just had a playful attitude, but he didn't expect this man to be serious.

That day, he had a quarrel with Shen Yan, and angrily said that he wanted to break up. Who would have thought that it would be so unlucky that he would be involved in a car accident as soon as he left the house.

Shen Yan rushed over desperately to push him away, but it was still too late.

Gu Ye is still dead.

But Shen Yan was not hit at that time, how could he become a vegetable? So what happened?

Gu also asked Mrs. Gu, but Mrs. Gu didn't know, and the doctor said they couldn't find out the reason, which seemed to be an unsolved mystery.

"Mom, you go out first, I want to be alone with him for a while." Gu Ye said calmly.

Mrs. Gu was a little worried, but after thinking about it, she followed her son's wishes and asked everyone to go out together.

There were only Gu Ye and Shen Yan left in the ward. Gu Ye looked at Shen Yan quietly, and a familiar mechanical voice suddenly sounded in his head.

[The host is me! Save me 555! ]

It's the sound of the system!

Gu Ye immediately asked: [System, what is going on? How can I save you? ]

System: [I found that system... Kaz Kaz...]

Gu Ye: [? ? ? ]

Just when he was full of doubts, the mechanical voice suddenly changed a tone.

[Hello, I am System 996, and I am also Shen Yan's system. I will answer your doubts for you. ]

Gu Ye's heart tightened, [Then please tell me, what happened to Shen Yan's coma? ]

System 996: [My host, Shen Yan, exchanged his health for the opportunity of you to bind the system to do tasks. In each of your worlds, there will be his participation. When these worlds are over, you will be resurrected and reborn, and he...]

Gu Ye: [What will happen to him? ]

System 996: [He will remain in a vegetable state, with his soul trapped in his body until he dies. ]

Gu Ye's heart fell to the bottom of the valley in an instant, and his body felt cold, as if his blood had frozen.

The author has something to say:

It's sweet, sweet, and not abusive.