Chapter 16 Doctor Bai Yueguang X Wealthy Old Man

When Gu Ye came back from his walk, he found that Qin Yuan was gone, and immediately looked around with his short legs. Seeing him running around, the maid immediately understood, "Xiaohua, Mr. Qin is taking a bath upstairs, you can take a bath later." We can see him now."

Gu Ye pattered upstairs and entered Qin Yuan's room. He listened to the sound of splashing water coming from the bathroom with his ears open. He lay down on the ground and waited.

Not long after, the man came out of the bathroom, with his upper body in his hands, and only a white towel around his waist. His perfectly proportioned figure was fully revealed, and his whole body exuded a hormonal aura that only belonged to men.

Gu Ye looked at Qin Yuan from a very intuitive upward angle, his small eyes were innocent, but he whistled in his heart.

Qin Yuan in the branch world and Qin Yuan in the main world have the same good figure. It seems that Qin Yuan is usually very self-disciplined in fitness.

Qin Yuan lowered his head and met the puppy staring at him. After a moment of silence, he pulled a bathrobe and put it on to cover his body.

Gu Ye: "..."

What do you pretend, you didn't look like this when I was human.

Qin Yuan knelt down and touched the puppy's ears, and asked in a low voice, "What are you doing here?"

Gu Ye thumped into the bathroom, ran out again, licked Maomao, and expressed that he wanted to take a bath and be a clean puppy.

Qin Yuan miraculously understood what he meant, picked him up like a chicken, shook his head and said: "You can't wash it now, you will catch a cold easily, and you can wash it in two days. First wipe it with pet sanitizer and disinfectant wipes." ."

It's okay for Gu to think about it, and nodded.

Qin Yuan took Gu Ye down and asked the maid to bring pet sanitizer and disinfectant wipes to scrub Gu Ye's body.

But Gu Ye dodged left and right, even if he refused to let the maid touch him, the maid was also very helpless.

Gu Ye: I'm sorry sister, men and women don't know each other well, a civilized puppy with quality will never take advantage of a girl.

Seeing this, Qin Yuan was also speechless, and said, "Let me do it."

Now, Gu Ye was finally willing to obediently take off his beautiful little clothes, let Qin Yuan rub his body, squinted his eyes comfortably, and enjoyed it very much.

Qin Yuan laughed and said, "Are you just waiting for me to serve you?"

Gu Ye moaned and chirped, the puppy couldn't understand what you were saying.

Qin Yuan squeezed his pink and tender paws, feeling that he really picked up a little ancestor, and sighed in resignation.

After rubbing the incense, the puppy will go to sleep.

Gu Ye obediently returned to his little bed, closed his eyes, and soon fell asleep, snoring.

Qin Yuan looked at him sleeping on his back like a human being, exposing his pink belly, looking heartless, his heart softened as if he had been poked by something.

Contrary to his imagination, he was not bored by the sudden addition of such a lively little thing in his life.

It doesn't even feel bad.

This deserted villa seemed to be a little more lively because of the arrival of the puppy, and even the footsteps of the maid seemed to be lighter than before.