Chapter 24 Doctor Bai Yueguang X Rich Old Man

No one thought that Qin Yuan would suddenly barge in at this time, and Gu Ye was stunned all of a sudden, he couldn't hold or put the belt in his hand, and stood stiffly in place.

"Who is it?" Qin Zijun was taken aback by the loud knock on the door, and when he came back to his senses, he struggled to untie his tie, and called out, "Xiao Ye..."

"Ahem." Gu Ye put the belt aside in embarrassment, ready to untie it for Qin Zijun.

But Qin Yuan was one step faster than him, just raised his hand lightly, and a man in a black suit stepped forward and untied the tie on Qin Zijun's hands and eyes.

Qin Zijun, who had regained his light, looked at the collapsed and dilapidated gate, Qin Yuan, and the several bodyguards behind him, as if he had lost his ability to speak.

He held back for a long time before choking out a sentence, "Uncle, you broke into my house at night and broke into my bedroom unscrupulously... What on earth are you trying to do? I need a reasonable explanation!"

"Oh." Qin Yuan didn't even change his expression, and replied slowly, "My watch was stolen by a thief. During the pursuit, this thief just slipped into your house. I am also eager to chase the thief, presumably You should understand."

Understand what a fart!

Qin Zijun was going crazy, he finally got together with Gu Ye today, and the relationship is about to undergo a qualitative leap... Unexpectedly, Qin Yuan came out halfway and interrupted them abruptly!

He very much suspected that Qin Yuan did it on purpose!

"Okay, search! I'd like to see what you can find!" Qin Zijun said through gritted teeth, wishing he could poke Qin Yuan to death on the spot.

Qin Yuan said irrefutably: "Everything that is damaged will be compensated for the cost, don't worry."

Seeing his attitude, Qin Zijun almost exploded with anger. Does he need that little money?

Chunxiao is worth a thousand gold, can Qin Yuan afford it?

I don't know if after today, he will still have a chance to get close to Gu Ye. No amount of money can make up for this loss!

Hearing the two men talk to each other, Gu Ye's scalp was numb with embarrassment, and he really couldn't stay any longer, so he said to Qin Zijun sullenly, "Clean up first, I'll wait for you downstairs."

"I'll wait for you below too." Qin Yuan also said to Qin Zijun, and then chased after Gu Ye's back, leaving Qin Zijun gnashing his teeth in hatred!

Damn Qin Yuan!

Not only ruined his bridal chamber wedding night, but also made him lose such a big face! He must find an opportunity to retaliate fiercely and go back!

Gu Ye hurriedly went downstairs, his steps were fast, making mistakes in haste has always been an invariable law of novels and TV dramas, as expected, he slipped and was about to fall down the stairs...

And at this time, if he is the protagonist, he will definitely be embraced by a slender and powerful hand, and then bumped into a warm and generous embrace...

Qin Yuan didn't even have time to think, he stretched out his hand quickly, hooked the young man's slender and soft waist, and brought it into his arms with a light stroke.

Very good, he also experienced the treatment of a protagonist.

Gu is also very familiar with this embrace.

When he was still a puppy Gu in the branch world, he was often held in Qin Yuan's arms, and his nose smelled of cedar, which was clean and cold.

"Are you okay?" Qin Yuan asked in a low voice.