Chapter 2 Doctor Bai Yueguang X wealthy old man

With a mentality of showing off, Qin Zijun introduced Gu Ye to Qin Yuan, but when he saw Qin Yuan's handsome face and elegant demeanor, he suddenly felt a sense of crisis in his heart.

He had to admit that this uncle was an extremely powerful and outstanding existence in the family, and also his biggest competitor.

Qin Zijun subconsciously looked at Gu Ye's expression, and saw that his eyes were only flickering, and he was still as calm as water, so he was immediately relieved.

But then, he said something that he regretted almost biting off his tongue.

"Uncle, if you don't mind, sit down and eat with us."

What Qin Zijun said was kind words, he thought that according to Qin Yuan's indifferent and independent personality, he would not agree at all, but who knows...

"Okay, since I invite you so kindly, I can't refuse." Qin Yuan sat down logically, and slowly unbuttoned his cuff buttons.

Qin Zijun: "..."

He was just being polite, how can there be hospitality?

Could this Qin Yuan not be able to understand human words and understand the atmosphere? Didn't you see that he was dating Gu Yezheng? It's also a good idea to step in.

Gu Ye is usually so busy, it was hard to find time to date him today!

But the words that are spoken are the water that is poured out.

Qin Zijun could only show a hypocritical smirk to deal with Qin Yuan.

"Uncle, why are you here?"

"Just upstairs to discuss business."

"Is it Haitian's project?"

"good."

Qin Yuan answered Qin Zijun's question unhurriedly, but from the corner of his eye he was looking at the handsome young man next to his cheap nephew, he seemed a little uncomfortable.

But Qin Zijun didn't realize it. He rolled his eyes, and was about to get some information quietly, when he heard Gu Ye who was sitting next to him speak apologetically.

"Excuse me, I'm going to the bathroom."

Qin Zijun didn't think much, he waved his hand and said, "Okay, go baby."

Gu Ye lowered his eyes to avoid the man's gaze, got up and went to the bathroom.

After solving the personal hygiene problem, he stood in the sink and washed his hands over and over again, and dried them carefully with disinfectant paper towels. At the same time, there was a deep chuckle behind him.

"Cleanliness?"

Gu Ye knew who it was when he heard the voice, and as expected, when he looked back, it was Qin Yuan.

"Mr. Qin." He greeted.

Qin Yuan walked up to him in a few steps, staring at his porcelain-white face with eyes as deep as the sea, and slightly parted his thin lips, "We met, just this morning."

"Yes." Gu couldn't deny it either.

Qin Yuan continued to ask: "Then why did you pretend not to know me just now?"

Gu also pursed his lips uncomfortably, and explained: "I didn't expect you to be Qin Zijun's uncle...Sorry, I'm sorry."

Qin Yuan smiled slightly, his voice was full of magnetism, as if textured metals were colliding, "It's okay, I haven't thanked you enough, you have cured my years of problems."