Chapter 66 The Fake Young Master X The Black Belly Brother

When something goes wrong, there must be a demon.

Gu also followed the stray dogs to a river, and saw an eight or nine-year-old boy splashing in the middle of the river, about to sink!

At this time, without thinking about it, he jumped into the water, swam towards the drowning little boy, grabbed him, and prepared to lift him up.

But the little boy panicked, wrapped his hands and feet tightly around Gu Ye, as if grasping the last straw, and instinctively pushed Gu Ye into the water.

Gu Yelian choked several times: "..."

I really want to scold people.

But now is not the time to worry about it, Gu Ye not only has to save himself, but also save the little boy.

Regardless of the young age of the little boy, the strength in the panic was like a mad calf, and Gu Ye couldn't control it. It took almost a lot of effort to bring him ashore.

As soon as he landed, Gu Ye was exhausted and paralyzed on the spot, lying on the ground in a "big" shape, a circle of people surrounded the little boy, only the stray dog ​​was circling around him.

Hey, do a good deed every day.

***

When Gu Ye woke up again, he found that he was actually in the hospital, and there were several strangers around the hospital bed. He looked dazed.

Fortunately, these people quickly solved his doubts.

"Young man, it's great that you're fine! Thanks to you, my family was saved!" The person who spoke was the little boy's parents, with a look of excitement and gratitude.

Gu also scratched his head in embarrassment, deciding to hide the truth that he was just too tired to fall asleep.

Several other people dressed formally, and sent Gu Ye a pennant with the words "Be brave for righteousness", and patted him on the shoulder, comfortingly said: "Young man, continue to promote positive energy! This is a reward for your courageous deeds!"

While talking, they gave Gu Ye a golden envelope, and the seven characters "reward money for brave deeds" written on it almost blinded Gu Ye's eyes.

rich!

At the same time, a bold idea suddenly flashed in his mind.

"What are you talking about? Who are you? Who am I?"

Everyone present was taken aback for a moment, and then they all looked at each other in unison, seeing shock.

Oh, it must be amnesia!

Gu Ye "lost his memory", which made it difficult for several people. They don't know Gu Ye's name, let alone his origin, what should we do?

The doctor came to check on Gu Ye, but nothing was found. He guessed that he accidentally knocked a stone in the water, so the head suffered a slight injury, which led to memory loss.

Several people looked at the bewildered Gu Ye, murmured and decided to send him to a social assistance home first.

Acting comprehensively, Gu Ye decided to "self-reliant" to find a job within a few days after arriving at the social assistance home, and successfully applied for a security guard in a high-end community.

That's right, both Gu Shichuan and Song Li live in this community.

But now he is Gu Ye with amnesia, how could he know that his brother and his deadly enemy live here? Of course it's a coincidence.

"Xiao He, it's your turn to stand guard." A security colleague said to Gu Ye.

"Okay." Gu Ye went to stand guard obediently, because "Amnesia" didn't know his name, so the social assistance hospital temporarily gave him a name, how long.

Well, the young man who rescued people by the river is apt.

I have to say that Gu Ye's superior skin can still bluff people. Although he has thin skin and tender flesh, he needs to have a tall body, a cheeky face, and a bit of pampered temperament. Then he can put on that security uniform Standing there, it stands out from the crowd.

Usually, it attracts many little girls to peep or strike up a conversation.

Gu Ye squatted patiently for a few days, but he didn't see Gu Shichuan and Song Li.

The system is a little anxious: [What should I do if I can't wait for them? 】

Gu Ye is as steady as an old dog: [Don't worry, just wait a little longer. And I think life is pretty good now, haha. 】

The system feels that the host has really been a bit uninspired recently.

Just when he was about to say something more, he heard Gu Ye's excited voice, 【Hey, isn't this coming? my dear brother. 】

Gu Ye held his head high for a moment, and stood guard very conscientiously.

In fact, Gu Shichuan saw Gu Ye as soon as he got out of the car. There was no other reason. Gu Ye was so eye-catching among the group of security guards. For a moment, he almost suspected that there was something wrong with his eyes, which was why he saw such an illusion.

Gu Ye, the pampered young master, is actually working as a security guard at the gate of his community? This is simply a fantasy!

But the fact happened in front of his eyes like this, he couldn't help but not believe it.

Gu Shichuan frowned all of a sudden, his first thought was:

What the hell is Gu Ye doing?

For this cheap little brother, his patience has already run out.

Gu Shichuan walked over with a pair of long legs expressionlessly, intending to ignore Gu Ye and see what tricks he could come up with.

But what he never expected was that Gu Ye actually stopped him all of a sudden.

"Excuse me, sir, you need to swipe your card to enter the door."

Gu Shichuan thought for a moment that there was something wrong with his ears, and said in disbelief, "You asked me to swipe the card? You don't know who I am?"

Gu Ye glanced at him, and then said in a business-like manner: "I'm sorry, sir, I don't know. But no matter who it is, they must swipe their cards to enter and exit the gate of the community, otherwise they cannot enter."

Gu Shichuan's brows frowned even tighter in an instant, and the deep folds could almost pinch mosquitoes to death. He said displeasedly, "Gu Ye, what tricks are you playing again?"

And Gu Ye looked at him with completely unfamiliar eyes, as if he didn't know him at all, and he pretended to be quite like him.

Gu Shichuan looked at Gu Ye. Gu Ye was wearing an upright and ordinary security uniform. Under the sun, his skin was still as white as milk, his shoulders were tall and straight, his waist was slender by a belt, and his legs were straight and straight. Slender, looks much more energetic than before, and also has a different flavor.

This kid...

Gu Shichuan's dark and deep eyes shone with a sharp light, almost piercing his soul.

However, Gu Ye still regarded him as a stranger, with a polite and distant tone.

Just when Gu Shichuan was about to get angry, someone was faster than him and directly scolded Gu Ye.

"How long! Are you blind? This is Mr. Gu! Hurry up and open the door to let Mr. Gu come in! I think you don't want to do it!" , then turned around and squeezed out a flattering smile at Gu Shichuan, "Mr. Gu, the newcomer is not sensible! Don't be angry..."

Seeing Gu Ye being scolded like a quail by the security captain, looking down at a loss with his head down, Gu Shichuan felt uncomfortable for some reason, his chest seemed to be stuffed with cotton, feeling aggrieved a feeling of.

Whenever Gu Ye scolded back, he wouldn't be so concerned.

Wasn't this guy a lawless little bully before? What are you doing now? Even a small security captain can bully him!

The security captain was still courting, Gu Shichuan didn't even look at him, and walked in with a cold snort.