Chapter 15 Doctor Bai Yueguang X Wealthy Old Man

As soon as Qin Yuan gave the order, someone immediately went to carry out the order, and a pet doctor was called to treat the dying stray puppy.

Fortunately, Gu Ye just caught cold from soaking in the pool, and he didn't have any other illnesses. He took precautions to keep warm and received another injection. He quickly recovered and became a lively and lovely puppy again.

Gu didn't expect that it was Qin Yuan who saved him in the side mission, so he decided to hug his thigh tightly first, and then wait for the opportunity to complete the mission.

Now, as a puppy, he doesn't have anyone to set demands on him, and he doesn't have to hold it up. He tries his best to be cute and cute, and he captures everyone's hearts in an instant.

Only Qin Yuan didn't have much reaction, he still looked indifferent, as if he didn't like Gu Ye's cuteness and cuteness.

Gu Ye: I will never allow humans to ignore my cuteness!

No matter where Qin Yuan went, Gu Ye wagged his little tail and followed, his four short legs were flying fast, like a small hot wheel, so cute that it made people tremble.

The servants in Qin Yuan's villa all said:

"This little dog knows that Mr. Qin is his benefactor, so he has been following Mr. Qin and doesn't want to leave Mr. Qin."

"This little dog is really lucky. He chose a rich family and went straight to the pinnacle of dog life."

"Mr. Qin, give this puppy a name!"

Under the expectant gazes of the servants and Gu Ye, Qin Yuan opened his thin lips and spoke a name:

"Then it's Xiao Hua."

Gu Ye: "???"

I don't want to be called Xiao Hua!

I am a mighty and domineering man!

Gu also protested woof woof.

Maid: "Mr. Qin, look how much he likes the name you gave him. He is happy to call it."

Gu Ye: "..."

I'm not, I'm not, don't talk nonsense!

"En." Qin Yuan didn't know whether he believed it or not, he waved to Gu Ye and said, "Xiao Hua, come here."

Xiao Hua couldn't hear, Xiao Hua didn't want to go there.

Gu Ye turned his head, and before he had time to show his temper, he was pinched by the back of Fate's neck, and the whole puppy was picked up by the maid, and then sent to Qin Yuan's arms.

It was the first time for Qin Yuan to hold such a small and soft creature, and his whole body stiffened unconsciously, for fear that he would accidentally pinch the little thing in his arms to death.

The little thing was crawling back and forth in his arms, its little pink nose was wriggling, as if it was sniffing his body, and its little paws were soft and warm when stepped on him.

Qin Yuan stretched out his hand unnaturally, and touched Gu Ye's small head tentatively.

Unexpectedly, Gu Ye took the initiative to rub the palm of his hand, tilted his little head, and looked at him with big wet eyes blinking. He was so obedient and cute that it made people's hearts soften like cotton.

Qin Yuan couldn't help touching his little head again and again, and even touched his ears. The little thing didn't resist at all, and stayed in his arms with peace of mind. After a while, he fell asleep and even snored a little.

At this moment, Qin Yuan looked at the puppy sleeping peacefully in his arms, and his heart full of hostility found peace it had never had before.

No matter how good Gu Ye's spirit was, his body was still that of a puppy less than one year old, with limited physical strength, he fell asleep exhaustedly in Qin Yuan's arms after struggling for a long time.