Chapter 65 The Fake Young Master X The Black Belly Brother

As the hero of this article, Song Li is naturally a person who has set a ceiling. He is cold on the outside and hot on the inside, and has his own persistence and bottom line in his heart

After realizing that his biological parents were eccentric, he did not try to compete with Gu Ye for favor, nor wasted time on resentment, but focused on himself, determined his goals, and continued to grow.

He has a strong shielding power, shielding all people and things that will consume him, and will not give him an extra look.

But what is commendable is that under his seemingly indifferent surface, there is still justice and kindness hidden.

So when Gu also asked him for help, he extended a helping hand.

Gu Ye got up from the big soft bed, went downstairs after washing, and saw Song Li sitting at the dining table having breakfast, wearing a pure white shirt and silver glasses, looking clean and cool, with an unearthly smell .

Gu Ye showed a tangled and guilty expression, looking a little cramped.

Song Li glanced at him and said lightly, "You can go after breakfast."

Gu Ye bit his lip and asked, "Why did you help me yesterday?"

Song Li stared at the upturned hair on his head for a few seconds, then looked away, and said slowly, "I said, don't see dirty things."

Gu Ye snorted, and finally regained his usual state, proudly said: "No matter what the reason is, this young master never owes others. Since you have helped me, I will reward you."

"You still have money?" Song Li asked.

Didn't it mean that Gu Shichuan had already taken back all the properties under Gu Ye's name?

This question made Gu Ye blush all of a sudden, and he tried to save face and said, "I...Of course I did!"

Song Li was too lazy to expose him, "No need, I'm just doing it casually. Even if it's not you, it's the same."

Just think of him doing a good deed every day.

"Stop talking nonsense... this thing, here it is for you!" Gu Ye took out something from his pocket, put it on the table, and left quickly without even eating breakfast.

Looks like it's burning your ass.

Song Li shook his head and took a closer look, only to find that what Gu Ye took out was a jade pendant in the shape of a goldfish.

It's hard for him to take it out and give it away.

Song Li didn't intend to accept it, but Gu Ye had already run away, so he could only ask someone to put it away first, and return it to the other party when he had a chance.

After Gu also had a wave of presence from the male lead, he immediately stopped a taxi and went to the mortgage company.

The system asked curiously: [Host, what are you doing. ]

[As a good-for-nothing playboy, the first thing I do when I run out of money is of course to exchange it for money. ] Gu Ye smiled.

When he arrived at the mortgage company, Gu Ye sold his earrings, necklaces, watches and other random luxury goods without blinking an eye, in exchange for a lot of money.

With the money, his mind was settled, and he went to the most exclusive restaurant without hesitation, and had a hearty meal.

What Gu didn't know was that as soon as he walked out of the mortgage company, someone called Gu Shichuan to report the matter.