Chapter 31 Doctor Bai Yueguang X Rich Old Man

He can only let Qin Yuan down.

I hope Qin Yuan likes him less.

...

Qin Yuan left after saying something similar to a confession, leaving room for Gu Ye to think independently. He looked calm and restrained on the surface, but in fact his heart was already overwhelmed.

In fact, if it weren't for what Gu Ye said just now, he didn't intend to make it clear so quickly, but wanted to boil the frog in warm water and proceed step by step.

But Gu also wanted to push him to someone else.

Qin Yuan was angry and frustrated at the time, wasn't he a thousand times stronger than that bastard Qin Zijun? Why did Gu not want to look at him?

He wanted to ask for an answer, but in the end he didn't want to press too hard and let Gu Ye go.

In fact, Qin Yuan could feel that Gu Ye didn't hate or reject him, and even had some good feelings for him.

But Gu also seemed to be worried about something.

Unforgettable old love, still in love with Qin Zijun?

Or take into account the identity of the two?

If it's the former, Qin Yuan naturally has a way to make Qin Zijun disappear in Gu Ye's world.

If it was the latter, he could sever ties with Qin Zijun in minutes.

Or two things going on at the same time.

I'm afraid it's not these two reasons.

Qin Yuan has been in the business world for many years, and is good at trying to figure out the psychology of his opponents. He has never lost a business battle, but for the first time in his life, he can't understand, and there are things beyond his control.

There was a sense of irritability in his heart that he had never felt before, but it was quickly suppressed by him and merged into his eyes that were as dark as night.

anyway......

Gu Ye, it can only be his.

***

When it was time to get off work, Gu was also about to go home, but he didn't expect to meet Qin Zijun who was guarding there as soon as he arrived at the subway station.

Holding a fragrant paper bag, he said to Gu Ye attentively: "Xiao Ye, I bought you your favorite fried chestnuts in sugar. Look, I peeled them one by one, and you can eat them right away." eat."

While talking, Qin Zijun took a golden fried chestnut with sugar and brought it to Gu Ye's mouth.

As soon as Gu Ye slapped his hand away, the chestnut fell to the ground. He said coldly, "Qin Zijun, do you not understand human language? I told you not to appear in front of me and not to bother me!"

Qin Zijun said in a pitiful tone: "Xiao Ye, I just made a mistake that all men in the world make. Can't you forgive me once? I can change it."

Gu Ye frowned in disgust, and didn't even want to look at him, "Put away your disgusting face."

Qin Zijun caught the disgust in his eyes, and felt like he was stabbed in the heart, "Xiao Ye, it's been so long, you should calm down, right? I've never been so humble to others before."

Gu Ye was as cold as ice, and said word by word: "Qin Zijun, you should know that I have a cleanliness habit. I don't want things that other people have used. Even just looking at them makes them look dirty."

These words hit Qin Zijun's lungs immediately, and made him change his face in an instant, and said angrily: "Gu Ye, have you had enough trouble? If it weren't for your pretending to be noble, holding hands, kissing and kissing would not be easy." No, am I impulsive and having sex with Lin Qingning? You also have an inescapable responsibility for this matter!"