Chapter 51 Black Lotus Eunuch X Little Wolf Dog Prince

In the face of everyone's discussion, Jin Lian didn't care at all. Instead, he studied harder and went to the Imperial School every day in wind and rain.

One day, he wants Gu Ye to see him and stop treating him as a child who hasn't grown up, a puppy at his feet.

In the Bauhinia Palace, people's hearts are floating.

Chang Yin's good cooking skills attracted Gu Ye's attention, and sometimes he couldn't help but be driven by gluttons to sit with him, eat some small dishes and drink some wine.

Gu Ye has a lot of taboos in his frail body, but Chang Yin can make the ingredients he can eat ingeniously delicious.

Gu Ye always ate other people's food, and felt embarrassed in his heart. With a big wave of his hand, he gave Chang Yin a yard.

It can be said that one stone stirs up a thousand waves.

Those men sent by the second and third princes all wanted to be the second long note, and racked their brains to get Gu Ye's attention. Today you play the piano, tomorrow I dance, and the day after tomorrow he wrestles... Most of them are deliberate encounters.

Gu Ye: "..."

It's too obvious that you want to seduce me, right?

He even had an illusion that he seemed to be Tang Monk who strayed into Pansi Cave, and those beautiful men were spider spirits who wanted to eat Tang Monk.

Under the instigation of Fugui Anmumu, Gu Ye dispatched these people to a far away place, and finally calmed down.

It's just that Changyin still stayed in the Bauhinia Palace, and Fugui felt anxious when he saw it, and secretly consulted with Jin Lian.

"Ninth Prince, that Chang Yin is very scheming and skillful, even the adults have been confused by him, this situation is probably not good."

Jin Lian's face was gloomy, he didn't know Chang Yin's threat, but Chang Yin acted cautiously, they couldn't find any fault at all.

Since there is nothing wrong with it...

Then make some mistakes.

On this day, Chang Yin came to the main hall with the cakes she had carefully made and dedicated them to Gu Ye.

Gu Ye was busy explaining things to Fugui, so he asked him to put his things down, without looking at him, Chang Yin's eyes flashed dark, and he retreated respectfully.

Not long after, Jin Lian came.

He can walk freely in the main hall now, and Gu also intends to cultivate the relationship between the two, so he turns a blind eye.

"Brother Huaijin." Jin Lian was very comfortable calling his brother now, and he was no longer as shy as before, which made Gu Ye feel a pity.

"En." Gu Ye responded, and then continued talking to Fugui.

Fugui glanced at Jin Lian secretly.

Jin Lian's gaze fell on the pastry on the table, and he asked calmly, "Is this from that waiter named Chang Yin again? I want to taste how delicious it is, so that Brother Huaijin can favor it so much."

As he spoke, he picked up a piece of pastry, put it in his mouth, and chewed it carefully.

"But Er Er, if you like it, brother, I can also learn how to do it."

When Gu Ye heard the words, his face immediately became serious, and his tone was serious and cold: "What are you crazy about, you are a prince, and the most important thing for you now is your homework. Who told you to waste time learning what these servants do?"