Chapter 7 Doctor Bai Yueguang X Rich Old Man

"Uncle, I wish you a long and sweet life." The little girl happily handed the flowers to Qin Yuan, and then bounced away, like a happy little rabbit.

Qin Yuan held a large bouquet of roses, turned to look at Gu Ye, and sighed softly: "The little girl who sells flowers is so pitiful."

Gu Ye: "..."

He could only say: "Mr. Qin is really caring."

Qin Yuan sent the roses to Gu Ye, and before the other party refused, he said, "Doctor Gu, do me a favor. This bouquet of roses is too inconsistent with my usual image. I'm too embarrassed to take it. You Take it back and deal with it."

Qin Yuan helped Gu Ye so much, so he naturally couldn't refuse the other party's request, he hesitated for a while, and took the flower, "Okay."

The rose is fiery red, which makes Gu Ye's face as smooth and white as jade, and his lips are not smudged but vermilion, even the delicate and beautiful flowers are overshadowed.

Looking at him, Qin Yuan couldn't help curling his lips slightly, thinking that rounding off today was a wonderful date.

Gu Ye took the roses home and put them in a vase one by one. The air was filled with the faint fragrance of the stamens.

"A scheming man, he beat around the bush when he wanted to send me flowers."

The system didn't understand: [But wasn't Qin Yuan just showing love? ]

Gu Ye was amused by it's words, and couldn't help but groan, [Little fool, he is the biggest villain in the book, are you sure he has a heart? ]

System: [Then why did the host go to work in the clinic introduced by Qin Yuan? ]

Gu Ye: [That's because... I thought he was a good person. ]

The system doesn't believe this, and Gu Ye himself doesn't believe it, but as Dr. Gu, he can firmly believe that at least Qin Yuan hasn't shown any negative behavior in front of him until now, and has always been a mature, steady, elegant and easy-going image.

He attaches great importance to his work, and is even more disappointed with Qin Zijun's behavior. Naturally, he is worried that the other party will repeat his old tricks and continue to sabotage.

It just so happened that Qin Yuan handed over an olive branch, and Xin Jie's clinic had just opened not long ago, and he really needed a professional doctor, so it was appropriate for him to go.

So Gu Ye's move was not designed to collapse.

Of course, the most important thing is that Gu Ye has a little bit of selfishness, after all, Qin Yuan is the biggest villain in the book, and he and the hero are natural rivals.

As the saying goes, the enemy of an enemy is a friend, and there will always be a chance to use Qin Yuan.

As for Qin Zijun...

Gu Ye didn't expect that Qin Zijun would receive any particularly severe punishment for the medical incident. After all, this is a novel world without logic, and Qin Zijun has the aura of a male protagonist.

If he wanted to shatter his halo, it was best to hit him with one blow. He was not in a hurry, he just waited to seize the opportunity.

Things are pretty much the same as Gu Ye expected.

Lin Qingning ran around after hearing the news, racking her brains to think of a way. Under the double halo of the protagonist Gong and the protagonist, Qin Zijun was finally released on bail.

Lin Qingning greeted Qin Zijun with a concerned face, and grabbed Qin Zijun's hand, "Zijun, are you okay?"

Qin Zijun still can't forget Gu Ye's disappointed eyes until now, he said in a panic: "Qing Ning, Gu Ye knows... Will he break up with me?"