Chapter 18 Doctor Bai Yueguang X Wealthy Old Man

Qin Yuan immediately took Gu Ye to the veterinary hospital for examination and took a film, but found nothing wrong with his bones.

The doctor checked and checked, but found nothing wrong, and finally speculated: "The lame leg is probably caused by a stress response. Observe and observe first, and be careful not to scare him again."

Gu Ye opened his eyes wide, and his pitiful appearance instantly captured the hearts of everyone in the pet hospital. Even the doctor couldn't help but said to Qin Yuan, "The puppy is so cute, why are you willing to beat him?"

Qin Yuan: "..."

I really have no energy.

Gu Puppy, relying on his cute harvest of two cheese sticks and two cod sticks, happily went home lying in Qin Yuan's arms.

When he got home, Qin Yuan couldn't help pinching Gu Ye's little ears, and said, "I usually see you so bold, why are you so unintimidated? Just hit you, and you'll be stressed."

Gu also immediately acted lame in front of him.

Qin Yuan: "...I was wrong."

He touched Gu Ye's little head, stared into the beautiful puppy's eyes, and said in a low and gentle voice: "I will never hit you again, get well soon, Xiaohua."

Gu Ye met the man's eyes as deep as the sea, and heard his magnetic voice. He didn't know why his face was hot. Fortunately, he had hair on his face, so he couldn't tell anything.

Well, since Qin Yuan is so sincere, then he can be lame for two days symbolically.

When the maids learned that Master Xiao Hua had suddenly become lame, they were all very worried and came to visit him one after another.

Gu Ye had no choice but to perform for them, and walked a short distance in front of them with a limp.

The maids were all distressed, "Xiaohua is so pitiful, will his legs be fine in the future? Will he become disabled!"

When Qin Yuan heard this, his dark pupils couldn't help constricting slightly.

The maids looked at him with condemning eyes, Xiao Hua is so cute, how could the husband beat him? It's too much!

Qin Yuan: "..."

On this day, Gu Ye received countless heartaches and a bunch of small snacks, and used his little paw to signal Qin Yuan to put all his snack babies in the cabinet, waiting for his favor one by one.

As a wounded person, he was the focus of attention, and everyone treated him carefully, for fear of bumping into something, and responded to his requests, obediently.

Gu Ye was immersed in the joy of being lame, and almost couldn't think of leaving.

Especially Qin Yuan, every time he saw him limping, there would be a hint of guilt in his eyes, and he would gently massage his short legs.

the next day.

Gu Ye was enjoying Qin Yuan's service comfortably, when the housekeeper and maid suddenly came to report, "Sir, Mr. Wang and his wife brought the dog over to apologize, saying that they have already taught that disobedient dog severely, and they will not do it again in the future." It will happen again."

When Gu Ye heard this, he immediately raised his ears, his eyes sparkled with excitement, and it was finally time for him to be majestic!

While scratching Gu Ye's stomach, Qin Yuan said indifferently, "Let them in."

Gu Ye immediately pushed Qin Yuan's hand away, then squatted upright, and turned into a serious puppy, waiting for the next slap in the face.

Mr. Wang and Mrs. Wang walked in, still holding the poodle that bullied Gu Ye, but it didn't have the arrogance of that day, and became dejected, obviously it was severely repaired.