Chapter 72 The Fake Young Master X The Black Belly Brother

When Song Li saw Gu Ye who was safe and sound at Gu Shichuan's house, he immediately breathed a sigh of relief, "It's good that you are fine, come with me."

He naturally went to pull Gu Ye's hand, but unexpectedly, Gu Ye avoided it, and his eyes were also evasive, refusing to look at him.

Song Li felt strange, and was about to ask what was going on, but Gu Shichuan spoke first, "Thanks to you, he has recovered his memory."

"What..." Song Li froze for a moment, looking at Gu Ye in shock, "You...really remember everything?"

"Yes, I remembered." Gu Ye said in a broken tone.

"Well, it's a good thing to think about it, so have you decided to hate me?"

"no......"

"Whether you lose your memory or recover it, the memories of our time together are all real experiences, aren't they?"

"Enough, Song Li, you took advantage of his amnesia to seduce him to be your licking dog, and now you come to seduce him again, why are you at ease?"

"Gu Shichuan, please pay attention to your words. I have never regarded Gu Ye as a licking dog. I have always respected him and treated him as a friend. I don't have any bad thoughts."

Gu Shichuan sneered, "Really?"

Gu Ye felt his head hurt from hearing this, and stopped him: "Okay, stop arguing!"

He took a deep breath and said, "Song Li, I won't go back with you, we... can't be friends. Just like what Liu Tingting said, I enjoyed what didn't belong to me and took away yours." Resources, in fact, are no different from thieves."

Well, only when people experience something can they grow. Now he is no longer Gu Ye, but Gu Ye is a philosophy man.

"You are not a thief." Gu Shichuan and Song Li said almost in unison.

"I don't care about this matter." Song Li stared at Gu Ye closely, and said word by word, "I only care about one thing now, can we continue to be friends?"

Gu Ye was silent for a while before shaking his head at him.

Song Li's heart suddenly fell to the bottom, his mind was full of images of Gu Yetian calling his brother, the mental contrast was huge for a moment, and the thoughts in his mind were in a mess.

"Gu Ye, I like you."

The unexpected confession made everyone startled, including Song Li.

Song Li didn't expect that he would say such a thing, but he suddenly realized that he had fallen in love with Gu Ye unconsciously.

I like that Gu Ye who smiles at him sweetly, I like that Gu Ye who clings to him every day...

Gu Ye's eyes widened, as if he was at a loss, "You..."

He did feel that Song Li was interested in him, but he didn't expect the other party to confess his love so quickly, and he really didn't know how to deal with it for a while.

But soon, Gu Ye calmed down and decided that the thirty-six strategy is the best strategy!

So he ran away.

Who knew that Gu Shichuan and Song Li were chasing after him!

It was at this time that an accident happened suddenly.

As soon as Gu Ye ran to the side of the road, a car sped up.

It was still too late for him to react, a kind of fear welling up from the depths of his soul instantly pervaded, familiar and terrifying.

As if he had been through ����

"Gu Ye!"

When he lost consciousness, Gu Ye heard Gu Shichuan's shattered and terrified voice, overlapping with the voice buried deep in his memory, it is unforgettable!

Chapter 72

I don't know how long it took, but Gu also felt like he had a long dream, or maybe it wasn't a dream, but his short life.

When he woke up, he was still in a daze, and for a moment he couldn't tell whether it was a dream or reality.

Until Song Li's voice woke him up, "Gu Ye, are you okay? Is there any discomfort?"

"Song Li...I'm fine, where's Gu Shichuan?" Gu Ye asked subconsciously.

Song Li said: "You had a car accident yesterday, he was injured to save you, and now he is in the next ward."

Hearing this, Gu Ye was shocked in his heart, and immediately said: "Then I'll go and see him."

Just as Gu Ye arrived in the next ward, Gu Shichuan happened to wake up, and the first thing he asked was: "Where's Gu Ye? How is he?"

"I'm fine!" Gu Ye immediately walked to the hospital bed, looked Gu Shichuan up and down, and was relieved to see that he was not missing an arm or a leg.

The doctor said that Gu Shichuan had broken an arm and he had to take good care of it.

Gu also didn't expect that Gu Shichuan would do this for him. Not everyone could stand up to the critical situation at that time.

He felt a little guilty, and whispered awkwardly: "Gu Shichuan, why are you so stupid? This time, thank you."

Gu Shichuan took advantage of the situation and said: "It's okay to just say nothing, you have to stay and take good care of me, otherwise you will owe me favors for the rest of your life."

"Just take care of me!" Gu also couldn't stand such provocations from others, and also felt a little guilty in his heart, so he agreed without hesitation.

What he didn't see was that a strange dark light flashed in Gu Shichuan's eyes, and his pair of jet-black pupils became deeper, with an undercurrent surging, as if he was hiding something.

Song Li, who had keen senses, noticed it, and just caught Gu Shichuan's strange eyes. Not only did he squint his eyes, but he wanted to probe deeper.

Unexpectedly, when Gu Shichuan glanced over, it was full of coldness.

But in an instant, it was back to normal.

Song Li even suspected that he was hallucinating.

***

Gu Shichuan said he wanted Gu Ye to take care of him, but he actually hired a few extra nurses. Not only did Gu Ye not have to do anything, but he was also taken care of, like a mascot in the ward.

Gu Ye was too leisurely, his only function was to talk with Gu Shichuan.

I don't know if it's his illusion, but he feels that Gu Shichuan's attitude towards him seems to be getting better and better, it can even be called gentle, with the shadow of someone.

He tried to think of it, but he couldn't think clearly, his temples were aching, so he stopped embarrassing himself and decided to let nature take its course.

Not long after, Gu Shichuan was discharged from the hospital, and as the person who "takes care" of him, Gu Ye naturally had to move to Gu Shichuan's house until his injury healed.

Song Li wanted to stop him, but Gu Ye was avoiding him now, and he was still feeling guilty, so he naturally agreed to Gu Shichuan.

Song Li was also helpless, and regretted his impulsiveness at that time.

But it has not helped.

On the first day Gu Ye moved into Gu Shichuan's house, he couldn't sleep. When he went downstairs at night, he found a light on in the hall, so he walked down quickly to have a look.

Good guy, Gu Shichuan is actually drinking!

Gu Ye was inexplicably angry, "Gu Shichuan, the doctor said to avoid smoking, alcohol and spicy food. You dare to drink secretly even before your injury is healed! Are you trying to piss me off?"

Who knew that Gu Shichuan actually laughed when he heard this. He looked at Gu Ye with burning eyes, "Don't you think that sounds familiar?"