Chapter 55 + 56 Black Lotus Eunuch X Little Wolf Dog Prince

On the spring hunting ground, Gu is also the most dazzling red.

And the tall young man standing beside him was dressed in a black dark suit, with long black hair tied into a high ponytail, revealing a handsome and ingenious face. The same kind of breath in the same vein is undoubtedly Jin Lian.

Everyone was slightly surprised when they saw Gu Ye first and then Jin Lian.

Which prince in the palace is this again? Never seen it before.

After inquiring again, it turned out to be the Ninth Prince who flattered Gu Ye.

It is said that it is somewhat similar to the prince, but looking at it now, it is indeed so.

I don't know how the prince will feel when he sees the Ninth Prince.

The moment the prince saw Jin Lian, he almost laughed angrily.

Well, Gu Ye, you actually raised one after another doubles!

He originally thought that Gu Ye was just domesticating his ninth younger brother as a pet, and he didn't take it seriously at all. Now that Gu Ye actually brought Jin Lian to the spring hunting paddock, he suddenly felt a sense of crisis in his heart.

What does Gu Ye mean?

The prince really wanted to go to Gu Ye to ask for clarification, but as the crown prince, he had a lot of things to deal with when crossing the paddock, so he couldn't take time off for the time being, so he could only suppress his emotions and look at the two people deeply. glance.

The two shadows, one red and one black, are surprisingly harmonious.

The prince felt inexplicably uncomfortable, as if he was blocked by a ball of cotton, and his chest felt tight, but he didn't know how to unblock it.

He turned his head away and didn't look any further, but his heart became more and more uneasy.

Bai Yang also participated in this spring hunting. He looked at Gu Ye from a distance, and felt an inexplicable feeling in his heart.

Why are some people as dazzling as the sun just by standing there?

It's a pity, a pity...

Gu Ye is just an eunuch, even if the emperor favors him, so what.

What's more, their Bai family also participated in what happened back then.

Now Gu also doesn't know, if he knows...

Bai Yang remembered what his mother said to him, that only the prince is the real one to rely on.

The prince is the crown prince and the future emperor.

Only by grasping the prince's heart can the Bai family prosper.

Bai Yang forced himself to look away, and his eyes gradually became firm.

On the other side, the emperor left all the complicated things to the prince to do, and he himself came to Gu Ye, first caring about his physical condition, and then his sharp eyes fell on Jin Lian, full of scrutiny mean.

Facing his scrutiny, Jin Lian showed no expression, neither humble nor overbearing.

The emperor looked at him for a while, then withdrew his gaze, "Ye'er admires you, and you must have something special, so let me show it to you."

After finishing speaking, he walked away slowly without waiting for Jin Lian to answer.

Jin Lian glanced at his back with an unclear expression, then turned to look at Gu Ye.