Chapter 69 The Fake Young Master X The Black Belly Brother

Song Li looked at the phone for a few seconds, thinking that not sending messages is not a big deal.

But in the next few days, he didn't see Gu Ye, nor did he receive a message from the other party, so he felt very uncomfortable.

He couldn't help but wonder, did something happen to Gu?

Going home that day, Song Li went to the property to ask about it, and only then did he learn that Gu had also been fired.

It turned out that it was the day before yesterday.

Gu Ye was summoned by a male owner to repair the faucet at home by the way, but he didn't expect that this faucet was not the other faucet.

Then Gu almost kicked off the faucet of the male owner.

Followed by a complaint and expulsion.

Song Li didn't expect Gu to encounter such a thing, so he sent a message to Gu Ye.

[Looking for a job recently? Are you interested in visiting our company? ]

It took a while for Gu Ye to reply:

[But I can't seem to do anything. ]

Song Li: [I think you are doing very well as a security guard, and it is possible to come to our company as a security guard. ]

Gu Ye: [Is it really possible? ]

Song Li: [Of course. ]

So Gu packed his bags in a hurry and went to Song Li's company.

On the other side, the hospital.

The man was lying on the hospital bed cursing, "This little bastard, it's his luck that I see him, why is a little security guard so arrogant... Sooner or later, I will get him and make him cry and beg for mercy!"

As soon as the words fell, the door of the ward was pushed open from the outside, and a cold voice full of magnetism sounded, gloomy as if it came from hell, "Who makes you cry and beg for mercy?"

The man shuddered reflexively, and then saw such a handsome face, he was shocked immediately, and stammered: "Gu, Mr. Gu? Why are you here? It's too late to welcome you... ..."

Gu Shichuan looked at him condescendingly, eyes full of disgust as if he was looking at a piece of garbage, "It's you, who really likes to let others fix the faucets at home?"

"Haha, where..." The man laughed awkwardly, making his ugly face even more greasy and funny.

Gu Shichuan's gaze was as cold as a knife, almost turning into substance, tearing the man into pieces, "You are worthy of coveting Gu Ye?"

The man's heart skipped a beat, he had an ominous premonition, "What Gu Ye, I don't know Mr. Gu, that little security guard..."

Gu Shichuan said coldly: "As long as his surname is Gu, he is a member of the Gu family. If you touch him, do you want to slap me in the face?"

The man finally understood what was wrong, and quickly apologized: "Mr. Gu! It was all because of my blindness that I mistook the person. I didn't know he was Young Master Gu! I thought it was just a resemblance! I promise there will never be a next time! "

"What guarantee do you use?" Gu Shichuan asked.

"I...I swear to God!" The man immediately raised four fingers, ready to swear an earth-shattering oath to gain Gu Shichuan's trust.

Unexpectedly, Gu Shichuan shook his head slightly, and said calmly: "No need, just let my people help you."

The man's eyes widened. Before he understood Gu Shichuan's meaning, he saw Gu Shichuan look away and walked out slowly with his long legs.