Chapter 30 Doctor Bai Yueguang X Wealthy Old Man

Not to mention him, Gu Ye was also very surprised, how could Qin Yuan be so big as a living person? How did it disappear? Could it be that Qin Yuan knows magic?

He came back to his senses and said angrily, "Qin Zijun, have you gone crazy enough?"

Qin Zijun immediately knelt down to admit his mistake, and said affectionately to Gu Ye: "I'm sorry Xiao Ye, I love you too much, I'm afraid others will snatch you away..."

Gu Yezhen couldn't stand this guy's hypocrisy and greasy appearance, and quickly interrupted: "Put away your disgusting face, Lin Qingning will follow your tricks, but I won't."

No matter what, Qin Zijun's phone rang suddenly at this moment, he accidentally pressed the speakerphone button, and the other party's anxious voice came out clearly.

"Young Master Qin! Young Master Qin, come quickly! Young Master Lin is about to commit suicide, and he is standing on the roof of the hospital now..."

"What!" Qin Zijun's face changed when he heard the words, and he ordered nervously, "You stop him first, I'll go over right away, don't let him jump!"

He hung up the phone, looked at Gu Ye apologetically, and explained: "Xiao Ye, no matter what you say, Lin Qingning is not guilty of death. Human life is at stake. I'm sorry, I have to go... I hope you can understand me."

Gu also wanted to kick him away, but unfortunately he couldn't do it, so he could only pick up a shoe from the ground and throw it at him, "Get lost!"

Qin Zijun was hit on the head, groaned in pain, and hurried away, not forgetting to confess: "Xiao Ye, no matter what, the person I love the most is you!"

Gu Ye: "..."

It's just a pile of stinky shit!

As soon as the person left, Gu Ye closed the door and searched for Qin Yuan everywhere, "Qin Yuan? Qin Yuan? Where are you?"

For some reason, he suddenly remembered the news he had read before. When a certain old king was caught raped, he climbed out of the window to hide in order not to be found, and unfortunately fell to his death...

Gu Ye's heart tightened, and he immediately ran to the bedroom window to look down, but he didn't see anything, and a man's familiar deep voice sounded behind him...

"What are you looking at?"

"Look at you..." Gu Ye suddenly turned his head and saw Qin Yuan walking in from the living room. He was a little shocked and said, "Where did you hide?"

Qin Yuan simply explained: "I turned over the window and entered the kitchen."

He was mainly afraid that Gu Ye would not be able to deal with Qin Zijun and would be bullied by that dog, so after Qin Zijun checked the living room and kitchen, he decisively moved the hiding place through the window.

As long as Qin Zijun acts rashly, he can step forward to stop him in time and beat him into a sandbag.

Gu Ye's eyes widened, he was half worried and half angry and said, "You don't want to die, what if you fall?"

"No." Qin Yuan's expression was calm, and he said calmly, "I know it in my heart."

Gu Ye pursed his lips and said: "This is the fifth floor, even if you don't die, you will lose an arm and a leg. Can you grow up?"

Qin Yuan asked back: "But don't you want Qin Zijun to find me?"

Gu replied without hesitation: "That's not as important as your safety. If you find out, you'll find out. It's a big deal to fight."