Chapter 14 Doctor Bai Yueguang X Wealthy Old Man

Gu also followed Qin Zijun back to the villa.

The chef has prepared a big meal, and it is beautifully presented on the table, which is very attractive.

Qin Zijun invited Gu Ye to be seated in a gentlemanly manner, and poured him a glass of red wine himself.

Gu Ye smiled at Qin Zijun and said, "Qin Zijun, I wish you a happy birthday."

Qin Zijun smiled sincerely, and said happily: "Thank you, Xiaoye, you can accompany me, I am really happy."

The two clinked glasses, Qin Zijun drank it down, Gu Ye just pretended to touch his lips, thinking about how to get the things in the safe, first of all, the door that only Qin Zijun's fingerprints can open.

He asked the system: [Is there any props that can copy Qin Zijun's fingerprints and open that door. ]

System: [There are hosts, but you must complete side missions to obtain props. ]

Gu Ye: [What side mission? ]

System: [Trigger side mission: "Moonlight Lover" episode Gu Ye, the plot is being delivered, please accept it from the host. ]

Gu also accepted the plot, and saw the last episode of the book, which described what happened after the death of the original owner.

After the death of the original owner, Qin Zijun was so sad that he abnormally put part of the ashes of the original owner into a crystal bottle and made it into a pendant to carry close to his body.

The original owner's soul was trapped by his side and could not leave, so he witnessed the whole process of the two people's abuse of body and mind, and then to their love and affection, and even watched their indescribable.

The most egregious time, Qin Zijun dragged Lin Qingning to the tombstone of the original owner to make atonement, but the result was indescribable.

The original owner was so angry that he was almost resurrected on the spot, but he couldn't leave this pair of dogs and men. His eyes were poisoned every day, which made his resentment more and more serious.

By chance, his resentment was attached to a puppy, and the first thing he did when he was free was to bite Qin Zijun hard.

Qin Zijun kicked him out and asked his servants to beat him to death with sticks. Seeing this scene, Lin Qingning immediately reprimanded Qin Zijun for being cruel.

Qin Zijun was jealous and angry because Lin Qingning cared about a dog, so he used the excuse of "punishing" him, but the original owner was finally thrown into the trash can and died completely.

A person who loved the cleanest died in the dirtiest place...

[die! Immediately kill me! ] No matter how good-tempered Gu Ye is, he couldn't help yelling in his heart, [What kind of pervert is the author? Write this shit, don't let me know who she is!] ]

Who did the original owner provoke?

Just because they met this pair of dogs, their fate was so miserable, and because they don't have the halo of the protagonist, should they be the stepping stones of their love?

System: [Host calm down, it's time for you to go out! Your side mission is to get back the ashes of the original owner and free the soul of the original owner, come on! ]

Gu Ye took a deep breath before calming down, [Then what should Qin Zijun do here? ]

System: [The time flow rate of the side world and the main line world are different, the host can let the system take care of the body, and perform side tasks with peace of mind. ]