Chapter 10 Doctor Bai Yueguang X Wealthy Old Man

Faced with Qin Zijun's misfortune, Gu Ye's heart was not fluctuating, and he even felt a little bored, but his face showed a slightly relaxed expression.

Qin Zijun suddenly felt that something was wrong, and said even more pitifully: "Xiao Ye, I love you too much and care about you so much that I did something wrong. I will really change it in the future, and you can't beat me because of one thing. Sentenced to death, right? Even death row inmates have a chance to plead their case."

Gu Ye pursed his lips tightly, showing a tangled and soft-hearted look, and finally sighed: "Then I will forgive you this time, there will be no next time, and if there is a next time, we will break up."

"Absolutely not." Qin Zijun repeatedly assured, while he was relieved, there was also a little joy in his heart.

Gu Ye finally forgave him, and it was such a good feeling to get it back.

Qin Zijun stayed in the hospital for a few days. Lin Qingning heard that he made himself sick in order to ask Gu Ye's forgiveness. She was so worried that she couldn't help but ran to the hospital to take care of him personally.

But who knew that Qin Zijun would turn pale with fright when he saw him, "Qingning, what are you doing here? Gu also took a long time to forgive me, if he finds out the relationship between the two of us..."

Seeing him like this, Lin Qingning couldn't help laughing wryly, "He won't know, we're just good friends and brothers, aren't we?"

Qin Zijun was still very nervous, while looking at the door, he urged Lin Qingning: "Anyway, it's too dangerous for you to be here, you'd better leave..."

And at this moment, Gu Ye happened to push the door open, "Who wants to leave?"

Qin Zijun's face was tense, and he said in a normal tone as much as possible: "Xiaoye, you are here, Qingning came to see me, and now I have to leave."

"So that's the case." Gu Ye nodded to Lin Qingning coldly, as a greeting.

Lin Qingning took a deep look at Gu Ye, and couldn't help feeling a deep sense of resignation in her heart.

He was the one who stayed with Qin Zijun the longest, he was the one who helped Qin Zijun the most, he was the one who came first...

How did Gu Ye get Qin Zijun's love? He didn't understand how he was inferior to Gu Ye, and the more he thought about it, the more he got into a dead end.

Gu didn't bother to care about what he was thinking. After Lin Qingning left, he said to Qin Zijun, "The doctor said you can leave the hospital to recuperate. I've completed the discharge procedures and can go now."

Seeing that Gu Ye didn't notice anything unusual, Qin Zijun couldn't help heaving a sigh of relief, and replied, "Okay, I'll follow your arrangement."

Everything that needs to be arranged has been arranged. Qin Zijun changed out of his hospital gown, put on his own normal clothes, and followed Gu Ye in a twitchy way, "Xiao Ye, wait for me."

Qin Zijun immediately speeded up, caught up with Gu Ye in a few steps, and walked out of the hospital side by side with him.

Not far away, Qin Yuan sat in the car and watched the two leave in the car, with a chilling sneer in his throat.

***

Gu also sent Qin Zijun home.

This is not the Qin family, but Qin Zijun's alone residence. The villa is resplendent and resplendent, making people feel ridiculously expensive at a glance.

Qin Zijun warmly invited Gu Ye in.

If possible, he not only wants to invite Gu Ye to be a guest, but also wants Gu Ye to be another owner of this villa and live with him.

Gu Ye first made a hesitant look, and then agreed after a few seconds: "Then you can show me around."

Qin Zijun immediately took him to visit the villa, introduced him up and down, inside and out, and revealed a kind of intention to let Gu Ye live in him.

Gu also pretended not to understand and didn't give him any feedback. When he continued to visit, a locked door immediately attracted his attention.

He asked curiously, "Can I go in and have a look at that room?"

"Of course, that's my study." Qin Zijun didn't hide it, but walked over to unlock it with his fingerprint openly, and said in a doting tone, "This is my secret place, and you are the only one. to come in."

"Really?" Gu Ye followed Qin Zijun in, looked at the furnishings inside calmly, and as expected saw a safe in a hidden place.

"Of course." Qin Zijun said without hesitation. Anyway, Gu Ye is engaged in medical work and doesn't understand business matters at all, so there is no threat to him.

Gu Ye asked casually, "Can Lin Qingning come in?"

These words instantly made Qin Zijun's heart ring loudly, and he quickly denied, "Of course not, why did you suddenly ask like this?"

Gu Ye said casually: "It's nothing, I just asked casually, isn't he your best friend?"

Qin Zijun secretly observed his expression, but found nothing unusual, and his heart that was raised in his throat fell back safely into his stomach.

In order to show the importance he attaches to Gu Ye, he deliberately said, "That's just a friend, you are my lover, of course the status is different."

In fact, the real reason was that Qin Zijun could not completely trust Lin Qingning. Lin Qingning represented not only himself, but also the entire Lin Group.

There are no eternal enemies or eternal friends in the market, only eternal interests.

Qin Zijun knew that Lin Qingning liked him, but who knew how long this love lasted, what if Lin Qingning changed his mind?

Then what he leaked to Lin Qingning may become a knife in his back.

Gu is also different. He comes from an ordinary family. He has a simple personality and has no intentions. He has been a good kid from other people's family since he was a child. .

Qin Zijun thinks that Gu Ye can't pose any threat to him. It's more like a secret contempt than trusting him.

After visiting the villa, Qin Zijun tried his best to pester Gu Ye again, wanting him to stay and get close to him.

Gu also knew that he would definitely not be able to get the things in the safe today, so he naturally didn't want to stay and deal with him, so he deliberately hit him and said: "Your body is so weak, you can burn into pneumonia in the rain, and you fainted. I think You should exercise first, and don't think about that kind of thing every day."

"Am I stupid? Where am I wrong?" Qin Zijun was like a cat whose tail was stepped on. He firmly refused to admit that he was weak. In order to prove his dignity as a man to Gu Ye, he immediately dragged Gu Ye to the boxing gym.

Gu didn't want to go, but the system said to him meanly: [The host, go, it's not bad to see him being beaten. ]

Gu Ye was instantly convinced, [You have become bad, but I like it. ]

System: [Hee hee. ]

What he didn't expect was that just as he walked in with Qin Zijun, he immediately saw that the handsome man standing on the ring was Qin Yuan.