Chapter 1 Doctor Bai Yueguang X wealthy old man

Beijing First People's Hospital, Department of Andrology.

Gu Ye calmly looked at the man sitting in front of him. He has a delicate face, with eyebrows like distant mountains, eyes with a kind of mixed blood, a high and straight nose, thin and sexy lips .

His outline is sharp and angular, and his facial features are as three-dimensional as sculptures. Every part is just right and perfect, like the most proud artwork in the hands of God.

Gu also saw countless beautiful men, but he was still amazed for a while. His first reaction was that this man fit his aesthetics very well.

The second reaction, this appearance...doesn't look like there is something wrong with it?

"Doctor." The man spoke, his voice was low and magnetic, like the gorgeous cello sound in a concert, with an inaccessible sense of luxury, "I'm here to see a doctor."

At this moment, Gu Ye, who was a doctor, came back to his senses and asked calmly, "What's the problem?"

"No." The man said it frankly, and his expression was very calm, as if this is not some unspeakable disease, no different from a cold and fever.

Gu also checked according to the normal procedure, and said to the man, "Take off your pants."

The man raised his eyes and glanced at him, seeming to have deep meaning, but also seemed to have nothing, but he was not in a cowardly manner, and he lowered his hand and slowly untied the belt.

Gu Ye: "..."

No matter how you look at it, it doesn't look like it's okay, does it?

Is it because it is fancy but not useful?

Gu Ye is not an expert in this area. In order to avoid misunderstanding the illness, he can only ask for internal assistance and call the system that is often disconnected in his heart.

[Tongzi, come see a doctor! ]

[receive. ] The system agreed.

Gu Ye put on medical gloves, asked about the condition, and followed the system's instructions to check the man. Although he was already embarrassed in his heart, he looked calm and calm.

"There is nothing wrong with the appearance examination. She is quite healthy. Further examination may be needed to determine the cause of the disease. Have you suspected any psychological problems?"

The man said: "Yes, but it's useless."

"Hmm..." Gu also thought about it.

The man looked at the young doctor quietly, his falcon-like eyes lingered on his cold face, from eyebrows to eyes, from nose to lips, and finally stopped, a strange light flashed in his eyes.

"I can't solve your problem. I'll ask the director to come over, please wait a moment." A trace of apology flashed across the young man's cold eyes, and the tips of his ears were slightly red, like the tip of a rosy flower bud.

The man's gaze was like a bee looking for honey, it leisurely landed on it, and did not move.

Gu didn't realize it, and was about to get up.

Unexpectedly, the man opened his thin lips lightly and said, "No need."

Gu Ye raised his eyes in doubt, and asked without knowing why: "What?"

The man stared at him with burning eyes, his voice was low and hoarse, "It's been resolved."

***

After the man left, Gu Ye didn't recover from the spectacular scenery just now for a long time, until the voice of the system sounded in his mind, pulling him back from his thoughts.