Chapter 54 Black Lotus Eunuch X Little Wolf Dog Prince

Just when the prince was trying to use his charm to change Gu Ye's mind, the eunuch's voice sounded outside, "My lord! It's not good! The Bauhinia Palace is on fire!"

Gu Ye took advantage of the opportunity to push away the approaching prince, strode to the door, and said sharply, "What's going on?"

The matter was so important that Fugui didn't dare to stop him, the little eunuch replied: "My lord, it was the Pine Forest Courtyard that caught fire, and the people inside have already escaped, and I don't know why..."

Songlinyuan, isn't that Changyin's residence?

Someone wants to attack Changyin?

Many possibilities flashed through Gu Ye's mind, and at this time the prince also came over, probably to express his concern for Gu Ye, and he showed an angry face.

"How could something so good catch fire? It must be the negligence of you slaves! Fortunately, it wasn't the place where your lords lived, otherwise I would never forgive you alone!"

Seeing the prince suddenly, everyone knelt down on the ground.

Gu also thought of Jin Lian's face, and was trying to find an excuse to send the prince away, but unexpectedly, something happened suddenly at this time.

"My lord! My lord, save me!" Chang Yin ran towards Gu Ye with disheveled clothes and a look of embarrassment. His face was pale and his tone was full of fear. "Someone wanted to set fire to Samson! Sam almost never saw Sir again..."

While talking, he threw himself in front of Gu Ye, weak and helpless, just like a pitiful little being bullied, seeing Gu Ye's brows twitching.

Fugui's expression was even more indescribable.

Is this long sound because he thinks he didn't die fast enough?

The surroundings were so quiet that Chang Yin finally sensed that something was wrong with the atmosphere. When she raised her head, she saw a very familiar handsome face...it was the prince.

Chang Yin met the prince's needle-like gaze, his face became pale as paper in an instant, his blood faded away, and his mind went blank.

The prince looked at Chang Yin's face like Ling Chi, his expression was gloomy for a moment, and then he didn't know what to think of, and the corners of his lips slowly raised a meaningful arc.

"Aye, I really didn't expect..."

He didn't expect anything, he didn't say it directly, but the meaning was self-evident.

Gu Ye's temples were throbbing, and the center of his brows was tightly wrinkled into a deep "Chuan" character, and he said angrily to Chang Yin: "Hurry up and get down, you will dirty the prince's eyes here!"

Chang Yin woke up like a dream, and wanted to get up and leave, but unexpectedly, a boot with exquisite workmanship and materials stepped on the back of his hand, pinning him in place.

"His Royal Highness..." Chang Yin could even hear the shattering of finger bones, sweating profusely from the pain, and his face was paler than a ghost.

However, the crown prince didn't even look at him, looked at Gu Ye with a smile, and said, "Ah Ye, this person has been taken away alone, you don't have any objections?"

Gu Ye stared at him for a few seconds, then said slowly, "Of course."

When people die, no one can save them.

Hearing what Gu Ye said, Chang Yin fell into an ice cave for a moment, and his heart was filled with unknown fear, "My lord, my lord, save me..."

However, before he could finish speaking, the prince had his mouth gagged, and he could only make a vague "uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu".